Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Catalyst Review  (Read 972 times)
LanceLarry
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 05, 2019, 08:26:07 PM »

Hello everyone. I’m here with a quick review of the Ultrasabers catalyst. This lightsaber comes as an MHS1 compatible silver hilt, about 12.5 inches in length. It comes with an aggressive 4 prong emitter. There is also a nice smooth choke point here for your forward hand. This particular catalyst is fire orange with premium sound and the obsidian v4 soundboard, as well as an orange light up AV switch. It sounds great through the well vented pommel.

Took this to practice the other day and put it through its paces. It is definitely a battle ready. I did some heavy dueling with this lightsaber, but the blade itself is still in great shape, save for some minor scuffs. As noted earlier, this lightsaber is MHS1 compatible, meaning you can mix and match with the parts on Ultrasabers website as well as any of the MHS1 pieces available from TCSS. One thing I will point out here: the emitter is actually glues to the LED assembly. So, if you plan on adding a tsuba or changing the emitter, you’ll need to carefully break the glue out.

Overall, this is a very sturdy lightsaber with all manner of customization options available. As always, ultrasabers was a very quick ship. I ordered this on a Tuesday and had it in hand by the following Wednesday. This is my second saber from ultrasabers. Both are very sturdy and holding up very well to heavy dueling. I would highly recommend ultrasabers to anyone looking for a tough heavy dueling saber. Until next time.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPJ_lASS3yw&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPJ_lASS3yw&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 02:33:49 AM by Admiral Snackbar » Logged

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 10:13:54 PM »

Nice review... would you like a Light Side point or a Dark Side point in recognition?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 02:45:57 AM »

Very nice review of an excellent saber

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 09:25:16 PM »

Nice review!    I love my dark catalyst.   Smiley

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 10:11:46 PM »

Enjoyed the review. I've been liking this particular saber for some time. Nice review.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Gamble
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -254

Evil Only Has One Face

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 06:44:18 AM »

Very nice review thank you for taking the time and sharing all the details of the saber. Good luck with future purchases.

Guardian CE W/Obsidian V4 - Guardian Blue
Prophecy V3 W/Obsidian Lite - Arctic Blue
Consular W/Obsidian V4 - Consular Green
Sentinel V4 W/Windows Stunt - Fire Orange

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: