Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Having issues.....  (Read 1188 times)
Vexon
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« on: October 06, 2019, 05:50:56 AM »

I have the Archon v3.1, has all the bells and whistles. Emerald colorway, and the high dollar sound package. It's recently stopped working completely which is quite troubling because I love this saber! I am pretty sure it isn't a battery issue. I left it plugged in to charge for several hours and wouldn't do anything. My computer isn't reading it when I try to plug it into the card. Some ideas on self repair would be greatly appreciated or information on how to send it in to have it fixed if thats possible, would be greatly appreciated! Help me Obi-wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

-Vex

JasmineGTea
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -20

An Extremely Calm Sith Lady

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 08:45:59 AM »

That actually happened to me but my fix solution was remove the battery and put it back in and it came back to life. I don't know if that's because I got a lithium ion battery setup but it seemed everytime my saber went completely dead with good batteries. Simply taking it out and putting it back in immediately, booted up the same.

Side Note: Vex are you Vexon from JKA? Joe?

Lightsabers: Prophecy v3(Diamond Controller) Archon v3.1(Diamond Controller)
Wishlist: Chosen One CE(Diamond), Graflex CE(Diamond)
"Know that there was once a Darth Traya. And that she cast aside that role, was exiled, and found a new purpose. But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."
―Kreia (Darth Traya)

Vexon
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 09:29:19 AM »

Yea I'm Vexon from JKA Smiley who might you be?

JasmineGTea
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -20

An Extremely Calm Sith Lady

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 02:02:08 PM »

Heyyy!! It's Yui. XD
But yeah, that's my solution. You can try that. I don't really know if the batteries on an Emerald Saber work the same as a Diamond Controller. That's the kind I currently own.

Lightsabers: Prophecy v3(Diamond Controller) Archon v3.1(Diamond Controller)
Wishlist: Chosen One CE(Diamond), Graflex CE(Diamond)
"Know that there was once a Darth Traya. And that she cast aside that role, was exiled, and found a new purpose. But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."
―Kreia (Darth Traya)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 09:31:20 PM »

As simple as it sounds, I second this.   Try re-seating the batteries.   Though if you charged them you already did this by default.

Another thing - make sure they're in the right way.   I put both Li-Ion batteries into one of mine one time with one backwards.  Dead saber...
Reversed it, and it came to life.

If that doesn't work...   I would recommend contacting US.  It should be under warranty if its only a few months old.   If its not a simple battery issue it could be a broken or shorted wire.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 04:56:21 AM »

How old is the saber and batteries? Do you have a battery charger or just the plug in for the saber?

If you have a separate charger I would take out the batteries and try doing that.

Also the batteries could just be dead and no longer taking a charge. So new batteries might be something to look into. The batteries don't last forever and can go bad. It definitely sounds like a battery issue.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 07:21:17 PM »

Okay, looks like you already took care of the issue, so my knowledge isn't needed here Wink Although I can only second everything that has been said so far.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Vexon
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2019, 09:39:51 AM »

Well thank you all for the help Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: