Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: If I were to order..  (Read 2166 times)
Vexon
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« on: October 07, 2019, 04:16:21 AM »

If I were to order one of the chosen one hilts, how long would it take to get with it being out of stock? Would like to get one for my girlfriend for Christmas. Thank you in advance!

-Vexon

StupidSexyFlanders
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 05:45:08 PM »

I went to the order page and it said it ships 1 to 15 weeks, but having never ordered an out of stock saber I can't say exactly how long it usually takes

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 06:36:55 PM »

Contact Marlena from Ultrasabers Customer Service. She should be able to give you detailed information.

Her email is marlena@ultrasabers.com

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Vexon
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 09:40:48 AM »

Thank you again Nova!

Makubex
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

тнərə ιѕ no darĸ ѕιdə, nor lιgнт ѕιdə.

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2019, 12:35:41 PM »

Contact Marlena from Ultrasabers Customer Service. She should be able to give you detailed information.

Her email is marlena@ultrasabers.com

I think I remember reading or hearing in a video about certain released saber hilts... that once they’re out of stock they don’t come back... though there might be an acception. Not sure.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 03:08:44 PM »

I think I remember reading or hearing in a video about certain released saber hilts... that once they’re out of stock they don’t come back... though there might be an acception. Not sure.
With respect to that in general... The Fallen went to "Out of Stock" status during the Halloween Giveaway, and inquiries have revealed that they are expected to be back in stock by the end of November.  So go ahead and email customer service, or Marlena directly, and ask.  They're nice folks there, they won't bite your head off for asking sensible questions.  I mean, if they knew for sure that the item was never going to be manufactured again, they'd pull it from the website, right?  Teasing customers that way is generally regarded as NOT the best way to make them happy.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Makubex
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

тнərə ιѕ no darĸ ѕιdə, nor lιgнт ѕιdə.

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2019, 06:21:33 PM »

With respect to that in general... The Fallen went to "Out of Stock" status during the Halloween Giveaway, and inquiries have revealed that they are expected to be back in stock by the end of November.  So go ahead and email customer service, or Marlena directly, and ask.  They're nice folks there, they won't bite your head off for asking sensible questions.  I mean, if they knew for sure that the item was never going to be manufactured again, they'd pull it from the website, right?  Teasing customers that way is generally regarded as NOT the best way to make them happy.

OMG!!! Your kidding me.... oh gawd.... >.> this just makes Xmas gift selection harder >.>!!!
But thanks for info! Point to you kind sir! + or -?

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2019, 06:25:28 PM »

OMG!!! Your kidding me.... oh gawd.... >.> this just makes Xmas gift selection harder >.>!!!
But thanks for info! Point to you kind sir! + or -?

Light side, please, and thank you.

Also, keep us posted on your decision, whatever it ends up being.  We're nosy excited and interested that way.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: