Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings.  (Read 966 times)
DreadShadowcat
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 07, 2019, 05:39:04 AM »

Greetings I am new here and to these sabers. While i find them most impressive the diamond controller/launcher seem to elude my grasp for the time being. New friends are of course always welcome.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 07:11:29 PM »

Welcome to the forum!  May your stay be long and mutually beneficial, and, of course, MTFBWY.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 07:13:48 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Shadowcat.  I would head over to the Obsidian Order to get some much-needed answers.  Here's a link to get there directly

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=18.0

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 09:01:59 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. I have 1 diamond saber.  I'm happy with it,  BUT, I am still trying to figure it out. I did manage to download a few sound fonts. I think my next saber will be emerald with sound.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 12:10:37 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. I have 1 diamond saber.  I'm happy with it,  BUT, I am still trying to figure it out. I did manage to download a few sound fonts. I think my next saber will be emerald with sound.

Why go from a Diamond to an Emerald with sound?  The software is the same, the cost is fairly similar, and the Diamond gives you more granular control over the effects, as well as more on-board storage for the light and sound effects.  So what is driving the thought to go to Emerald with sound?  From what I know, the only advantage is a slight difference in price.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 02:19:08 AM »

Welcome to the forum

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 02:38:56 AM »

Why go from a Diamond to an Emerald with sound?  The software is the same, the cost is fairly similar, and the Diamond gives you more granular control over the effects, as well as more on-board storage for the light and sound effects.  So what is driving the thought to go to Emerald with sound?  From what I know, the only advantage is a slight difference in price.

To be clear, I am trying to understand the thinking here, in case it's something I want to copy, not challenge your choices. 

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2019, 04:59:44 AM »

truth is, I am just not that tech savvy. I've learned (just a little) how to change color options, but the whole sound/lights effects thing is beyond me.  The more I think about it, the more I think I may go with one color and the quick disconnect option.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Gamble
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -254

Evil Only Has One Face

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2019, 06:25:51 AM »

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining.

Guardian CE W/Obsidian V4 - Guardian Blue
Prophecy V3 W/Obsidian Lite - Arctic Blue
Consular W/Obsidian V4 - Consular Green
Sentinel V4 W/Windows Stunt - Fire Orange

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2019, 12:58:45 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: