Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: the fallen saber in honor of Ultrasaber new Fallen saber  (Read 2395 times)
ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« on: October 08, 2019, 06:11:57 PM »

I would make a sound font but there are better font makers out there heres a source of  the games demo  someone needs to do this font

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cU5ecLUisR7D4jmsBv2Qjl7VdJmoSuaW

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 01:08:57 AM »

Give me a little time and I will take a run at this!

I want to finish the Predator font first. That and my power is going to be shut off for the next week due to fire concerns.  Super lame! Hot and windy here in California. They are shutting off power to everyone.

I'll be back online in maybe a week... super lame. 80 degrees at night, no power so no air conditioning, tv or internet. Lame!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 11:02:12 AM »

I want to finish the Predator font first. That and my power is going to be shut off for the next week due to fire concerns.  Super lame! Hot and windy here in California. They are shutting off power to everyone.

I'll be back online in maybe a week... super lame. 80 degrees at night, no power so no air conditioning, tv or internet. Lame!

Looking forward to this and hope you stay safe, Kaiser

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 12:41:25 PM »

stay safe

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 04:06:37 PM »

Because I am so un-original sometimes... stay safe, and we'll see you when you get re-connected.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 02:42:37 PM »

The electricity thing is super fun isn’t it? Roll Eyes The only thing that kept me from bumping into things in my new place last night was a FO Blade. Smiley
But seriously, they need to hurry up! I’m using my phone right now and it’s going to die soon.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2019, 08:33:17 PM »

The game will be released on November 15. So by December there should be plenty of video clips posted to YouTube. 
 I'm hesitant to start it right now. I dont want to start and then not have enough sounds to finish it. Once some people have posted game play videos and the cinematic movie clips, I'll start it.
So before Christmas I'll post sound clips and a diamond save. Just be patient! It is definitely on the way.

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2019, 10:00:38 PM »

sounds like a good plan and thanks in advance 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: