Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from South Carolina  (Read 920 times)
Forcevet73
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 10, 2019, 04:40:31 PM »

Hey everyone. New to the forums, but I've been a force junkie since A New Hope, and yes, I saw it when it premiered. 😊 Just purchased my first saber, and my plan is to get into some cosplay and mild dueling. Glad to be part of the fold.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 06:52:51 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum, Forcevet.  I've been a fan after watching Episode 4 myself as a kid

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 07:08:42 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you.  Which saber did you get? Also, we're going to need to see pictures of your saber. It's a thing here. Would you like light side or dark side points?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 02:18:53 AM »

Welcome to the forum.
Been doing this about as long as I have, I see

Forcevet73
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 03:13:13 AM »

Thanks for the welcome. My saber is the Dark Apprentice v4 with emitters, 32 inch blade, Obsidian lite sound in Red. It will be here Monday. Pics to follow.

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2019, 01:00:57 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Ilowarith
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -16

Dark leaning, but will allow the Force to choose.

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2019, 09:38:26 PM »

Welcome to the forums, the addiction, and congrats on your first saber! I just bought my first a month ago. I'm also in SC. I am also a fan since A New Hope, though I had to watch it on VHS, and didnt get to see it in theaters until the remaster.

Good is a point of view.

My sabers : Aeon v4 - CG - OBS LITE  - Green-silver AV - catalyst pommel - |w| ~ $75 MB upgraded
Electrum Wind - Diamond - VA - SY FoC
Sentinel v4 - Stunt - BR - Silver AV  ~ $75 MB
Dark Apprentice v4 - Stunt - BR
Aeon v4 - Stunt - AB - Silver AV ~ 2020 Spring raffle 4th place
Aeon v3 - Stunt - CG - Silver AV ~ $75 MB

Wishlist : Raven SS, Crimson Butcher, Crimson Savior, Emperor's Hand, Menace SE staff, Crimson Scorpion, Manticore, Flamberge v2, Dark Graflex, Lost Grey, Guardian, Dark Standard Issue v3, & Dark Apprentice LE v5

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2019, 01:05:26 AM »

welcome! the Jedi Council of America just opened a chapter in your state. it's is a more relaxed on the costume standard if you'd be interested.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2019, 02:47:56 AM »

Welcome to the party.

Nice first saber. Just be prepared to be ordering more. Especially after your turn it on for the first time. You'll be blown away.

We're a friendly lot, so if you have any questions always feel free to ask. There's also a forum search function you can use if you're looking for specific information.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: