Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: New RPG 2019/2020 Launch Discussion Thread.  (Read 4367 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 748

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2019, 03:21:12 PM »

Ok I think I missed that before I'll have to recheck my sheet and make sure it works with that timeframe. Thanks for the heads up!

I will get to reading yours shortly, I'm just fleshing out some details of mine.

(Sig by me!)

Kaboose0008
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2019, 03:26:14 PM »

No problem.  Grin

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1968

Lord of the Force

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2019, 09:42:56 PM »

Feel free to critique this(if you you actually care to read the whole thing lol)

Quick PSA:
Before it starts getting messy, I think this needs to be established. Nothing wrong with looking over and critiquing each others character sheets (actually a good idea since we all have pretty limited experience), but please, please do not do it in the Character Sheet thread. Do it either here or in the Out of Character (OOC, which hasn't been started yet) thread. This will just keep the everything a lot cleaner, and the order will help us have a more fun and relaxed game. Also, conversing through PMs is completely acceptable. No need to critique in the open forum if you don't want/need to. Thanks.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 748

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2019, 10:14:57 PM »

Quick PSA:
Before it starts getting messy, I think this needs to be established. Nothing wrong with looking over and critiquing each others character sheets (actually a good idea since we all have pretty limited experience), but please, please do not do it in the Character Sheet thread. Do it either here or in the Out of Character (OOC, which hasn't been started yet) thread. This will just keep the everything a lot cleaner, and the order will help us have a more fun and relaxed game. Also, conversing through PMs is completely acceptable. No need to critique in the open forum if you don't want/need to. Thanks.

This.

(Sig by me!)

LordDrift
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2020, 09:19:48 AM »

GREETINGS!! Let me introduce myself...

I am LordDrift. As my name implies Iíve been known to drift between the light and the dark as Iíve needed to. Neither true Jedi nor sith, but interacting and working along side both, LordDrift has pushed the boundaries of the force by following his own code of ethics often dwelling in the gray area between the two sides of the force.

One Dark Apprentice V5 lightsaber, but the crystal within split into two sides by the moods and ever growing conflict dwelling within its force using master of LordDrift... a Blue Violet Amethyst when heís swayed into the light, but a Pyrestone Orange when heís drifted into the void of the dark side...

https://imgur.com/gallery/gIRk7K3

https://imgur.com/gallery/K98BOnb

Loving these sabers! And the story Iíve created for them and my character.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: