Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Lightsabers make the perfect gift!  (Read 933 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« on: October 13, 2019, 12:32:05 AM »

Just got home. Visiting a good friend who is most definitely "under the weather ", as they say, and going through some really tuff issues financially. Huge Star Wars fan, his boys love it and I'd already gifted the oldest boy a Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber  for his graduation gift. So I stopped by to cheer him up a bit and check on the family.  Also gifted him my Lost Grey lightsaber. You'd think I gave him a million bucks. He was very excited and the boys just about lost it. Not going to lie, it felt pretty darn good to bring that much joy to someone. His blade was AS ,had gold button and covertec wheel, and white illuminated black av switch. I also tossed in a package of color discs. If you get the chance to do it, I say go for it. Best feeling ever.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 03:58:58 AM »

Just got home. Visiting a good friend who is most definitely "under the weather ", as they say, and going through some really tuff issues financially. Huge Star Wars fan, his boys love it and I'd already gifted the oldest boy a Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber  for his graduation gift. So I stopped by to cheer him up a bit and check on the family.  Also gifted him my Lost Grey lightsaber. You'd think I gave him a million bucks. He was very excited and the boys just about lost it. Not going to lie, it felt pretty darn good to bring that much joy to someone. His blade was AS ,had gold button and covertec wheel, and white illuminated black av switch. I also tossed in a package of color discs. If you get the chance to do it, I say go for it. Best feeling ever.
What a great human. You give us all hope to one day receive /gift an ultra saber.

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 11:14:09 PM »

Excellent gifting there

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 12:33:10 AM »

Therion Jinn, I had a good teacher.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Enegue Nodrellim
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 13

Choose Light ~ Resist Darkness

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2019, 06:59:34 AM »

Super cool Malik. I'm picturing those smiles right now. But I find myself conflicted... Dark side points? Light side points....  Cheesy

~ Armory ~
Specter Diamond ~ Phantasm Ov4 ~ FRANKENSABER! ~ Grand Master LE ~ Aeon LE v4 ~ Dark Sentinel LE v4
Initiate v2 ~ Dark Initiate v2.
Future; Archon v3.1 ~ Fallen LE

I am no Jedi, but I know the Force. It moves through and surrounds every living thing.
Close your eyes... feel it... the light... its always been there... it will guide you. The saber, take it! (Maz Kanata)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2019, 01:59:21 AM »

Therion Jinn, I had a good teacher.
I suppose you might have.
Have a point

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2019, 07:58:14 PM »

Malik...this is a great story. I’ve been on both ends of the giving and receiving during hard times for myself and others. When things get tough, those random acts of kindness symbolize hope, and allow us to see the good in humanity when it seems like life is stacked against us.

You’re a good person. And you’ve given your friend so much more than a saber in that moment Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: