Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Early Game Access  (Read 15768 times)
Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2011, 04:48:18 PM »

Got my Consuler to L11 but still don't have a lightsaber yet, still using the vibroblade.  My companion (trandoshan) got captured and I went out looking for him in a cave.  I still need to kill off the last bad guy twi-lik but each time I go for him, and the other two twi-lik henchmen I keep seeing a "not ready" as I die and end up going back to the closest medical station.  Is anyone else doing a consular...any advice?

Anyway, I got an email that my game package is in Louisville KY.
I did this on the beta at L9,I ran in and Force Waved then Force held the main Twi-lik and killed the henchmen first . It worked well, hopefully this helps! You can also Force Stun the other hinchman. Make sure to keep your training up!

dark side points please

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2011, 05:46:38 PM »

bah just talked to game stop and they are not doing a midnight launch, nor will they give me my ce code early because it still has a "street date" of the 20th. despite people already hinging their codes and such. so much bs. wish I had my ce swag while lvling.

Vex
Knight Commander

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2011, 05:57:56 PM »

bah just talked to game stop and they are not doing a midnight launch, nor will they give me my ce code early because it still has a "street date" of the 20th. despite people already hinging their codes and such. so much bs. wish I had my ce swag while lvling.
I hear ya! I would like to hit up the ce and security key venders to see what they offer!

dark side points please

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2011, 06:12:09 PM »

I did this on the beta at L9,I ran in and Force Waved then Force held the main Twi-lik and killed the henchmen first

I finally got his two hench men killed, then he killed me, then back to med station then finally managed to kill him...ya.   I'm slow but still learning as I go thanks for the suggestion!

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2011, 06:18:51 PM »

I hear ya! I would like to hit up the ce and security key venders to see what they offer!

the security key vendors and the vip lounge call to me. I want to know what is inside!!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2011, 06:32:14 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but I'm rather glad I didn't go with the CE.  I saved a nice chunk of money considering I wasn't really interested in all that in-game stuff or collectibles.  I just want the chance to wail on some bad guys with a lightsaber...

Oh, maybe I forgot to mention this, but I found a green crystal at last!  It's a simple thing, but it makes me happy...

Shami Pemas
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2011, 09:41:23 PM »

you know if you learn artificing you can MAKE green crystals, right?

Vex
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2011, 02:22:11 AM »

Maybe it's just me, but I'm rather glad I didn't go with the CE.  I saved a nice chunk of money considering I wasn't really interested in all that in-game stuff or collectibles.  I just want the chance to wail on some bad guys with a lightsaber...

Oh, maybe I forgot to mention this, but I found a green crystal at last!  It's a simple thing, but it makes me happy...
You will still want the security key bud, I'm sure you can purchase one separately. I had a lot of friends with accounts in WoW get stollen , and mine never did thanks to the security key. I HIGHLY recommend these. That will also gain you a bonus vender!

dark side points please

Vex
Knight Commander

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2011, 02:23:16 AM »

@Qui-Tom : Glad I could help!

dark side points please

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2011, 03:31:17 AM »

If anybody is looking for me I'm on Couruscant as a Jedi Consular Sage (L12).

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2011, 04:02:21 AM »

you know if you learn artificing you can MAKE green crystals, right?

Yeah I'm just starting to scratch the surface of crew skills.  I admit I'm something of a meathead in this game - I just find enemies and cut them down, rinse and repeat.  Thanks for the heads up though, I'll give it a try.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2011, 05:20:41 AM »

I'm kinda hesitant about putting in a number that is coming from the security code key (fob).  Playing with it a little, it seems when I push the button a number will come up.  A little later, about 15 seconds, and the number changes to something different?  Is this normal, seems to me the security code would always be the same number.

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2011, 12:48:07 PM »

yeah qui tom thats the point of the key. it has a specific code sequence that generates a number that will match your specific data base every few seconds. it makes it so its almost impossible for anyone to hack your account as the code is always changing. basically all you have to do is when you log on, hit the button type in the code and your golden. every time you log on the code will be different.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2011, 04:43:44 PM »

ok, additional security...makes sense

Kezz
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2011, 07:35:51 PM »

I assume it's the same as it was in WoW.  The number that comes up changes every 30 seconds so it's nearly impossible to hack your account.  If you DON'T have an authenticator sometimes hackers will add one to your account so that they can steal your stuff and you're not able to get on at all.  So yeah, I highly suggest keeping one tied to your account:)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: