Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Early Game Access  (Read 15875 times)
Mr. Revan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2011, 03:30:59 AM »

YES! Got in today and played for about 5 hours straight! L8 Sith Inquisitor!  Probably going to get addicted to this game its SO GOOD! Plus if anyone is having lag problems, try turning off the shader.

Consular- BR w/obsidian
Bane- VA w/FoC and Obsidian

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2011, 03:34:25 PM »

I hit L11 on my Sentinel, got Crew skills Archeology and Artifice , got my droid to L20 for those skills  and he can now make the Sentinel's Yellow DPS (crit) crystals. Now he just needs to bring me the crystals to make them!Currently my Jedi is rockin a ce crystal in the main hand saber and a red crystal in the off hand saber!(I can't make it match because I don't have my ce bender yet:( )

dark side points please

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2011, 02:22:58 AM »

Got up to L18 today, still got a few quests to do that are considered Heroic but think they will have to wait awhile cause the droids are twice iif not three times more powerfull than me.  I do have one quest that is about scanning for something at the old jedi temple and I'm wondering is that the same temple where you make the sabers back on Tython?

Still no med or heavy armor, guess that is much later in the game.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2011, 02:26:04 AM »

Got up to L18 today, still got a few quests to do that are considered Heroic but think they will have to wait awhile cause the droids are twice iif not three times more powerfull than me.  I do have one quest that is about scanning for something at the old jedi temple and I'm wondering is that the same temple where you make the sabers back on Tython?

Still no med or heavy armor, guess that is much later in the game.

If we weren't on different servers Artorius and I would team up with you!  About the old Jedi temple, they're probably referring to the destroyed Jedi Temple on Coruscant (providing you're doing the Coruscant quests right now).

ewanhuzarmie
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2011, 03:23:33 AM »

Yep. It's the destroyed temple on Coruscant.

I can give you a hand with the heroic quests if you'd like. Just let me know if/when you want to do them. Also, IIRC, you're a Consular, which is restricted to light armor. Only the Knight classes get medium/heavy armor (for Jedi classes).

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2011, 04:14:41 AM »

And here I have been saving up for the Med and Heavy armor, atleast I don't have to buy or make those.

@ Nero:  Hopefully you two guys can get a couple of more people to start your own guild, but if not I'm sure we can use you two.   I figure with the few that we've got we're gonna get stomped big time if we ever meet up with the Absolute reign (ha)

@ ewanhuzarmie:  I"ll do the temple and the other quest tomorrow.  I don't work and can be available almost anytime.  Why don't You pick a day and time that is convenient for you and we can get together.  The only plans I have now is to visit the grand kids for Christmas and won't be available on the 23 thru 25th).

I think I should have gotten a new laptop instead of a desktop...I'll probably be itching to get back early to play Cheesy

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2011, 04:16:43 AM »

@ Nero:  Hopefully you two guys can get a couple of more people to start your own guild, but if not I'm sure we can use you two.   I figure with the few that we've got we're gonna get stomped big time if we ever meet up with the Absolute reign (ha)

Yeah, we have two good friends in mind.  One actually has quite a bit of MMO experience, so that's great.  Hopefully that will work out... if not, maybe we'll ask around here if anybody wants to join up with us Wink  We really do have a great time adventuring together, his Sentinel and my Guardian make an awesome team.  If we got some support or ranged roles filled we would really be unstoppable!

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2011, 06:18:09 AM »

Just tried logging on and there is a 20 minute wait time.  I hope this is just a fluke because of the newness of the game

ewanhuzarmie
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2011, 10:03:43 PM »

They're working to minimize the queues, but it may take a bit.

@Qui-Tom - I'll be on today at ~7PM CST (maybe before, but I can't guarantee it). We can get together then to do those heroic quests.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2011, 10:48:04 PM »

ok sounds good.   

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2011, 02:21:42 AM »

Just tried logging on and there is a 20 minute wait time.  I hope this is just a fluke because of the newness of the game

Yea I just went to jump on for a quick session and I was #327 in the queue, 25 min wait time.

They better fix that fast.

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2011, 02:47:28 AM »

official launch day and only a 25 min wait timer? that's pretty good by mmo standards. however that timer will go down very quickly.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: