Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Staff Rookie  (Read 4534 times)
TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2019, 03:54:46 AM »

Finished product!  Thanks again for all your help! I'll be testing it outside later to see if the measurements work for me!

Wow that saberstaff is fantastic!  I absolutely love the dual illuminated AV switches and windowed emitters are ALWAYS awesome  Smiley

What kind of coupler are you using?

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2019, 04:41:16 AM »

Thanks guys!  It's been pretty cool swinging that thing around.  I got a few days off coming up to practice some moves from the Artistry threads and some of the pics have set plans in motion for a saber melee with a few friends.

Dutch:  I used the quick release coupler.  I like the idea of being able to go back and forth between a staff and twin sabers.  I like it so far.  The OCD in me makes me constantly rotate the blades to be even but that's a small price to pay for the versatility.

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2019, 02:20:56 PM »

I like the idea of being able to go back and forth between a staff and twin sabers.  I like it so far. 
It's an awesome dirty Sith trick.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: