Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Launcher crashes every time  (Read 404 times)
sollb29
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 20, 2019, 12:29:27 AM »

I have a 3 yr old saber with an Emerald LED driver (order info lists it as Emerald Driver Configuration:2 Channel Emerald Driver - R+B LED). Even with new, fully charged batteries, it will not connect to the launcher. I downloaded the newest version of the launcher and it gets to the "reading LED type" message and immediately crashes.

If I run the launcher without the saber plugged in, it's fine. The saber also "dies" after the launcher tries to connect to it. I have to remove/reinsert the batteries to get it to work again after this launcher crash.

Any suggestions? I've talked to US support and their only suggestion was for me to send it in, but since it's way out of warranty I wanted to check here first.

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 06:37:01 AM »

Power the saber down till it is off. Plug it into the computer. Open the program or application. Power on the saber. Select “connect.” Then your saber will sleep as the program or application will switch to the  Emerald pane. When you are finished configuring your saber, click the first pane. YOU MUST “DISCONNECT.” If you pull the saber before properly disconnecting it, it will not power up.

To fix this conundrum plug your saber into the computer. Use the application. Select connect. Onc it reads as connected, you may select “DISCONNECT”.  This should resolve your issue.

P.S. try it on a Mac.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: