Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dutch Promo  (Read 2170 times)
Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« on: October 20, 2019, 03:33:07 PM »

I think I'm one of the only Dutch people on this forum, so I don't think this will count as unwanted advertisement.
I'm planning a Tai Chi Lightsaber workshop in the Netherlands this januari and I needed a little intro for my students. Depending on how many of them will participate I'll order several lightsabers here at US for the first time. And because I read this forum now, and think people here like some video's of saberspinning and sabercombat, I thought I share my little intro, get a bit of feedback, see if the internet is a nice place. I'm sorry for the lack of light (lightsabers will be ordered soon) and the lack of a decent partner (everybody allready went home).

http://youtu.be/14llh4g-jDE

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

finlayfox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -36

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 02:15:03 PM »

well, I wish you luck in your endeavor.

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Teddy Roosevelt

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 02:43:49 PM »

Very nice! I can't wait to see this style with lightsabers. I'd sign up for your workshop in a second.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 03:09:14 PM »

Thank you both,
I'll post a video or some pictures of the endresult.

> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 07:09:20 PM »

Now "two of" the Forum's Dutch enthusiasts, Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen  Cheesy

Hallo en welkom mijnheer  Smiley

That said: I'm envious of your sword/saber skills.  I can't wait to see more.  I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

I also suggest that you check out all that the Forums have to offer: from the Costumes to Customs sections, the Spinning to Combat sections, and the Video and Fan Fiction sections all have excellent threads for a fellow Star Wars fan  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 06:34:54 AM »

Thank you mister Dutchman.

I have to admit, I'm wondering, are you dutch? Do you speak a little Dutch, of did Google Translate help you out?

Anyway, thanks for the welcoming, I'll let you know if my saberskills have improved or changed. And yes, I've found several great threads here on this forum. Starting to like it alot.

> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2019, 02:24:04 PM »

Thank you mister Dutchman.

I have to admit, I'm wondering, are you dutch? Do you speak a little Dutch, of did Google Translate help you out?

Anyway, thanks for the welcoming, I'll let you know if my saberskills have improved or changed. And yes, I've found several great threads here on this forum. Starting to like it alot.

Sadly, Google Translate.  When I was young, my Oma taught me some Dutch but I never used it growing up (and I'm a half-Dutch cur  Wink) so I lost almost all facility with the language.

Yeah, this site (and more importantly the people) is/are wonderful  Smiley

Looking forward to seeing more!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: