Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Author Topic: Clone Wars OOC Thread.  (Read 20641 times)
Rough Knight
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #135 on: November 25, 2020, 08:38:13 PM »

I have an idea for a game, set between ESB and ROTJ. Basically a group of Rebel soldiers raiding an facility on a remote imperial planet, the players would be ordinary soldiers (Corporal and below) the game would be gritty with a bit of a Rogue one feel to it. I am super busy at work for the next few weeks but would be happy to flesh out some ideas via PM.

Kaboose0008
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #136 on: December 02, 2020, 01:23:05 PM »

That sounds like a great idea. Count me in. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1994

Lord of the Force

« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2020, 03:20:12 PM »

I have an idea for a game, set between ESB and ROTJ. Basically a group of Rebel soldiers raiding an facility on a remote imperial planet, the players would be ordinary soldiers (Corporal and below) the game would be gritty with a bit of a Rogue one feel to it. I am super busy at work for the next few weeks but would be happy to flesh out some ideas via PM.
That sounds like a great idea. Count me in. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Me too. These next two weeks are jam packed due to finals, but I'm willing to help out in any way I can (even in these weeks). The problem I think we will run into is not enough players. I'm pretty sure it is basically just us three left around. If others want to join, that'd be awesome, but it's not really like we can do recruitment for these games. Still developing a game isn't a bad idea.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: