Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Jedi Council of America  (Read 9322 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2020, 12:50:34 PM »

Any other way to get info? I don't use Facebook

Try to PM bBear, the Facebook pages are normally where I see his activities though

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2020, 03:20:44 AM »

NY is nice…but New Jersey? Fuhgeddaboudit!

Tell me more about youse guys

well, we focus on the interaction and show end. so staged saber duels, interact w/ fans or drag them into a skit (Deadpool prime example) just have fun and people have fun with us. yes, we have brought celebs in on the fun as well. so much that Mi. chapter is chased after and has a schedule till Nov. already.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2021, 02:09:40 AM »

can someone point me to the New Jersey Chapter? I'm very interested

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2021, 09:20:00 AM »

can someone point me to the New Jersey Chapter? I'm very interested

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4331868840171149

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2021, 01:45:53 AM »

Thanks for the link

Ugh! Facebook …I refuse to join and almost every group I find is on this evil empire's site

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2021, 07:35:37 PM »

Thanks for the link

Ugh! Facebook …I refuse to join and almost every group I find is on this evil empire's site

I ignore most of the politics junk. but it does make it quick and easy for groups to roll. getting ahold of someone of rank is simple.

who's scruffy looking?

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2021, 02:33:22 AM »

sadly, iit's  non-starter for me

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: