• Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Problem  (Read 504 times)
Deathboy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 01, 2019, 11:28:02 AM »

Hey i just bought a dark initiate v2 but i messed up the city name but the address is fine it's supposed to be springdale please get back to me

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 05:45:48 PM »

Hey i just bought a dark initiate v2 but i messed up the city name but the address is fine it's supposed to be springdale please get back to me

Contact Marlena@ultrasabers.com she's the literal best. There is little to no chance that a customer service issue will be seen here on the forums, you have to contact them directly.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

PrincessKnowItAll
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 09:45:07 PM »

Resolved Wink Disaster averted!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 10:14:43 PM »

Resolved Wink Disaster averted!

We told you Marlena would get you straightened out!  My experience says she's earned every bit of praise she's received here on this forum.  And the rest of the Customer Service team is pretty dang good, too.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: