Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: RGBW LED/RGB LED concept with colours  (Read 1528 times)
Makubex
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

тнərə ιѕ no darĸ ѕιdə, nor lιgнт ѕιdə.

« on: November 01, 2019, 08:53:31 PM »

Hey all long time no see. So after searching and researching throughout the forum. Not that long really
I haven’t seen anyone discuss the rgbw and rgb effects for FoC flicker and just over all effects when using darker colours like PO/DV/BR etc etc while using a UEHD and if using an rgbw can cancel out the light deterioration (dimming/loss of colour/effect) that’s been talked about a lot when using rgb standard LED’s
And or have u all been talking about it subconsciously by using personal view of your sabers but not realizing you guys might be using rgbw and making comments about it not being a big difference and others using rgb leds and saying it’s a very noticeable dimming for dark colours using uehd blades? I just needed to have that clarified? And yeah  sry I been gone car accident broke fone  etc etc and gf reminded me about the lost grey I was supposed to get last year lolz! Anyways if this is a repeat post my bad. As I was scrolling the forum after deep’s comment on personal pref... I noticed no one ever mentioned if they were using a rgbw or rgb led set up.. when making there comments >.>  Cause it I’m correct on my assumption imma have 2 sick ass lost greys

Makubex
Knight Officer

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 05:38:49 AM »

Also not sure if  this is a topic for this part of the forums... if it isn’t please direct me to the proper thread. Would appreciate that... the reason why I’m asking about the colours and led difference through the diamon controller is because I’m an avid yellow/orange lover... and love the diversity one can potentially achieve though tinkering not only with sound but lighting effects >.> just want to make sure the theory in my head is at least plausible... considering the new option and features that been added into the customization options available.
Again thank you in advance!

Makubex
Knight Officer

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 04:52:03 AM »

Okay never mind! I found my answer through Darth Cephalus.
If anyone else is wondering about the same thing I recommend Darth Cephalus’s YT reviews
Very informative with some tips and tricks!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 12:57:52 PM »

Glad that you found the answer. Darth Cephalus also have training on lightsaber artistry as well

Makubex
Knight Officer

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 03:05:18 PM »

Glad that you found the answer. Darth Cephalus also have training on lightsaber artistry as well

Haha thanks it’s was a tough adventure for sure! Haha yeah it’s because of him I found out about ultra sabers
Was searching about sword forms or something like that and eventually came across one of his saber spinning vid’s.. got me hooked but yeah I posted about my finding and discovery on another post in a rambling of sorts. Found someone asking about best blades for rgbw  but instead of giving the guy my 2cents I think I have him a bill... hahah

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: