Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Fall Raffle Extravaganza!! Who's In?  (Read 5595 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« on: November 03, 2019, 05:43:57 AM »

Hey forum.  Ultrasabers is doing it again. Only  problem is, I don't think I can get in on this one. Life demands I act like an adult (handle those pesky responsibilities). I really want the "CRIMSON FALLEN", saber. I like the standard version but it is not available in combat version.  So, I'm saving for the Winter Raffle, if there is one.  At that point, it will probably be the Renegade LE, Crimson Fallen and maybe the Chosen One. ( possibly in that order) So, what are you doing forum? Are you in, and if so, what's it going to be? Come on, share with us.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 07:36:33 PM »

I'm in for a Crimson Fallen!

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 11:51:25 PM »

Maybe.  There are a few sabers on my wife's Christmas list, but they are out of stock.  It will depend on if those sabers get in stock before the end of the raffle.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Makubex
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

тнərə ιѕ no darĸ ѕιdə, nor lιgнт ѕιdə.

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 03:13:31 AM »

Hey forum.  Ultrasabers is doing it again. Only  problem is, I don't think I can get in on this one. Life demands I act like an adult (handle those pesky responsibilities). I really want the "CRIMSON FALLEN", saber. I like the standard version but it is not available in combat version.  So, I'm saving for the Winter Raffle, if there is one.  At that point, it will probably be the Renegade LE, Crimson Fallen and maybe the Chosen One. ( possibly in that order) So, what are you doing forum? Are you in, and if so, what's it going to be? Come on, share with us.

Yeah I saw that last night! It’s what kept me up all night was doing my Finacial checking to see if I can get in on it but it will cut close lol! So we’ll see. If there’s an Xmas raffle that’s as good as this! I’ll def be in on that one!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 07:55:55 PM »

I blew my "fun" budget on the Halloween Giveaway, and I'm not in the least bit sorry!

Pics (and maybe videos) will be forthcoming, but real life DOES intrude.  I haven't even opened up all the sabers yet, so that should tell you how things are going.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

adamkiz
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 08:07:49 PM »

I am new to saber collecting and I just entered the raffle.  I bought 3 mystery boxes for my birthday!!   My plan is to play a mystery game with my 2 children.  Its quite the deal for my kids to get presents on MY birthday.

My starship is powered by Doomslug!!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 08:21:27 PM »

I'm not sure if I'll enter this raffle or the winter raffle...

That combat-ready Fallen is calling to me  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 11:06:21 PM »

I'm not sure if I'll enter this raffle or the winter raffle...

That combat-ready Fallen is calling to me  Smiley
If you want the black version, the last update I've heard is that it should be back in stock by the end of this month (November).

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2019, 12:04:22 AM »

If you want the black version, the last update I've heard is that it should be back in stock by the end of this month (November).
Good news indeed  Cheesy

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2019, 01:16:22 AM »

Very good news. That's what i'm waiting for...........................

well, if they ever bring back the Prophecy LE version that would be a alternate to think about.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

adamkiz
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2019, 05:28:31 AM »

How do you know if you have been entered?  I did put the fall coupon code and my forum user name in the comments.  Do you get a notification that you have been entered?

Makubex
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

тнərə ιѕ no darĸ ѕιdə, nor lιgнт ѕιdə.

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2019, 05:38:06 AM »

How do you know if you have been entered?  I did put the fall coupon code and my forum user name in the comments.  Do you get a notification that you have been entered?

Not that I know of but once u enter the coupon for the fall raffle before you finalize your purchase it loads the coupon into your purchase before u finalize as long as u typed it right it will show up as long as u meet the requirements I will be automatically entered just make sure all the info they need is correct..

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2019, 05:38:35 PM »

No notification, adamkiz; so long as you entered the "FALLRAFFLE" code as well as your forum name (which you already have said that you did  Wink) you need only wait for the day that the raffle winners are announced.  THEN shortly thereafter, you will receive an email informing you of your prize (which also allows you to add any after-market additions that you'd like, for a price of course).

Good luck with the raffle!

adamkiz
Force Sensitive

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2019, 04:25:45 AM »

Do they hold the orders till the end of the raffle?  I placed my first ever order with ultrasabers and it has been stuck in processing. 

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2019, 10:43:20 PM »

Do they hold the orders till the end of the raffle?  I placed my first ever order with ultrasabers and it has been stuck in processing. 

During a Raffle, yes, they do tend to hold orders.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: