Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings and salutations!  (Read 2845 times)
greppson
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« on: November 06, 2019, 02:01:03 AM »

Checking in for the first time from Indiana!

Picked up a mystery box roughly a week ago and got a Aeon V3 AV, violet blade. Really like it, convinced a work colleague to purchase one as well.

So impressed with the quality, went all in and purchased a Prophecy V3 with sound, SRD with Arctic Blue FoC last night! Super excited for that to show up soon!

Will be making one more purchase soon: a saber for a work colleague who just bought a house and is expecting a baby soon. We know he can't afford picking up a saber, so we are going to get one for him and surprise him. Smiley

Glad to be here and begin my collection!

Jason Smiley

- Jason

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 04:20:19 AM »

You’re going to love the feeling when your buddy opens that saber!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 04:22:58 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum, sounds like you made out pretty good. Of course, we're going to have to have pictures.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 06:09:24 AM »

Welcome to the party.

Sounds like you got some good sabers. Nice work getting a co-worker to get one too, now you have someone to whack at  Wink

Also very awesome your getting a saber as a house warming/baby present.  Grin Cool

If you have any questions always feel free to ask, we're a pretty good bunch. Also there's a forum search function if you're looking for specific information.

Oh yes, and we must have pictures.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Makubex
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

тнərə ιѕ no darĸ ѕιdə, nor lιgнт ѕιdə.

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2019, 11:39:25 AM »

Checking in for the first time from Indiana!

Picked up a mystery box roughly a week ago and got a Aeon V3 AV, violet blade. Really like it, convinced a work colleague to purchase one as well.

So impressed with the quality, went all in and purchased a Prophecy V3 with sound, SRD with Arctic Blue FoC last night! Super excited for that to show up soon!

Will be making one more purchase soon: a saber for a work colleague who just bought a house and is expecting a baby soon. We know he can't afford picking up a saber, so we are going to get one for him and surprise him. Smiley

Glad to be here and begin my collection!

Jason Smiley
welcome to the community!! And congrats on your purchases! Those sabers are some sexy ones! Also most of these are customizable!!!! Skies the limit! Also just FYI if u didnt know there’s a 10% off event going on with a fall en raffle! Make sure to check up on those! Again.. as mentioned before.. have any questions feel free to ask we have many helpful members who are passionate and knowledgeable.. take advantage! You won’t regret it!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2019, 02:09:42 PM »

Hello and welcome to the addiction! The Aeon V3 is a beauty saber (Aeon anything, really). I'm a fan of silver hilts with Violet Amethyst blades so do post pictures.  The Prophecy V3 is highly coveted in my opinion, can't go wrong there!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2019, 04:50:36 PM »

So which saber are you thinking about for your friend?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

greppson
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2019, 10:32:05 PM »

Thanks all!

I'll post some picks once the Prophecy comes in.  Smiley

Not sure on which hilt for the friend yet, but I know we will be doing some blue for the blade.

- Jason

lowlead
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -38

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2019, 12:24:32 AM »

Hello greppson, and welcome!

Very awesome of you to gift sabers like that!  I have yet to do the same, but that's certainly on my short list...provided they're Dark Side users Wink

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2019, 04:09:48 AM »

Welcome to the forum
Sounds like you're going about things the right way

greppson
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2019, 01:38:16 PM »

We ended up ordering a Dark Sentinel with a red blade for him. He had told one of us he really wanted a red blade and we felt like that deserved a fully black hilt. Will post pics when my new one and his comes in!

- Jason

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2019, 02:51:28 PM »

Dark Sentinel, huh? He'll love it! Don't forget to post pictures

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2019, 03:33:48 PM »

Dark Sentinel, huh? He'll love it! Don't forget to post pictures

Seconded!!!!!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2019, 12:26:51 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

greppson
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2019, 02:26:06 AM »

Surprise went really well! Package was delivered to the wrong building, but I was in the building for a meeting so I grabbed it and took it back to the office. Told him a package came for him and he started to open it and figured out what it was. He started to get a little teary-eyed, got it out of the box and almost started full out bawling, much more so when he turned the blade on. It has been a bit of a rough time lately, even with buying the house and the baby on the way, so this was definitely the highlight of the past few weeks for him. Hugs and a few more tears and then it was all fun. I think a few folks in the office got something in their eyes too.  Wink Grin

Alright, here are the pictures.

Here is my Aeon V3, Violet blade mystery box.

And my friend, David with his Dark Sentinel, Red blade

Jared (Initiate v5, Green blade), David (Dark Sentinel, Red blade), and Jason (me; Aeon v3, Violet blade)

- Jason

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: