Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Aeon v4 review  (Read 1238 times)
Ilowarith
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -16

Dark leaning, but will allow the Force to choose.

« on: November 07, 2019, 02:53:35 AM »

I am a little late making a video, as I have a 16 month old and a job and all, but I finally got down to it tonight. I got this saber about 2 months ago as a $75 Mystery box because I wasn't really sure if I wanted to drop a few hundred greenbacks for my first one but instead decided to see what the Force had in store for me. I got an Aeon v4 stunt in CG. I absolutely fell in love with it's simplicity, yet its elegance. The hilt is super comfortable to grip, with various choke points which make it perfect for dueling & spinning. As someone else mentioned in a different thread, "It definitely makes me look much better than I really am."

After a few weeks I decided that I wanted to send the saber back and get it equipped with the LITE soundboard. I contacted Marlena at customer service and she helped me through that process. I sent the hilt back to US, and they worked on it for about 10 days, and sent it back. I couldn't be happier with the quality of the workmanship. Emory and the team make a great product! Keep it up! I can't wait until I can buy my next one, hopefully a diamond!

Enjoy!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1TtLa3UYYM&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1TtLa3UYYM&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Good is a point of view.

My sabers : Aeon v4 - CG - OBS LITE  - Green-silver AV - catalyst pommel - |w| ~ $75 MB upgraded
Electrum Wind - Diamond - VA - SY FoC
Sentinel v4 - Stunt - BR - Silver AV  ~ $75 MB
Dark Apprentice v4 - Stunt - BR
Aeon v4 - Stunt - AB - Silver AV ~ 2020 Spring raffle 4th place
Aeon v3 - Stunt - CG - Silver AV ~ $75 MB

Wishlist : Raven SS, Crimson Butcher, Crimson Savior, Emperor's Hand, Menace SE staff, Crimson Scorpion, Manticore, Flamberge v2, Dark Graflex, Lost Grey, Guardian, Dark Standard Issue v3, & Dark Apprentice LE v5

Makubex
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

тнərə ιѕ no darĸ ѕιdə, nor lιgнт ѕιdə.

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 07:09:55 AM »

I am a little late making a video, as I have a 16 month old and a job and all, but I finally got down to it tonight. I got this saber about 2 months ago as a $75 Mystery box because I wasn't really sure if I wanted to drop a few hundred greenbacks for my first one but instead decided to see what the Force had in store for me. I got an Aeon v4 stunt in CG. I absolutely fell in love with it's simplicity, yet its elegance. The hilt is super comfortable to grip, with various choke points which make it perfect for dueling & spinning. As someone else mentioned in a different thread, "It definitely makes me look much better than I really am."

After a few weeks I decided that I wanted to send the saber back and get it equipped with the LITE soundboard. I contacted Marlena at customer service and she helped me through that process. I sent the hilt back to US, and they worked on it for about 10 days, and sent it back. I couldn't be happier with the quality of the workmanship. Emory and the team make a great product! Keep it up! I can't wait until I can buy my next one, hopefully a diamond!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1TtLa3UYYM&feature=youtu.be#

The aeon I do agree has a very nice sleek design and that choice of pommel fits it perfectly!
Great choice and grats on what you got! And thanks for the review I always like we’ll I think everyone does
When someone posts  a review with vid or pics... I personally love vids so thanks for the teaser!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 10:00:12 AM »

I to love the video review. Sweet saber choice. I like the pommel addition as well.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 02:37:21 PM »

My first saber (oooh!  I can say that now!) was a stunt Aeon LE v3 in Consular Green, and you're right, the multiple choke points make it very comfortable to wield, either one-handed or two-handed, and that green color is just stunning.  Now that I have more than one saber, I will need to post more pics and maybe even videos.  Like you, I'm still hunting for the time to get that task done. Also, like others have said, that Catalyst pommel really was an attractive choice.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Wamp Rat
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 06:37:07 AM »

We just got our first three Mystery Boxes and the third to come out of the box was also the Aeon V4 with windowed emitter and a Consular Green blade. And though I originally claimed the second saber, which was a Dark Sentinel LE V4 with a windowed emitter and a Blazing Red blade, my son literally used Jedi mind tricks to convinced me that he should have the Dark Sentinel and his brother should be allowed to claim the Dark Apprentice also with windowed emitter and in Blazing Red. I kid you not! This kid really worked it! "But Dad, look at this one... Green is your favorite color... You really like the green one... Don't you?" I mean, I had to give the kid credit. So needless to say that when I saw the look on his face when he lit that first one up... Yeah. I pretty much knew I lost that saber and I was going to have the Aeon. And honestly, I really have no complaints. So I'm going to weather her and probably use her for my main practice blade unless something more suitable arrives.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 02:25:08 AM »

The Force is strong with this one.  Of course you could always order yourself another saber...

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: