Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fall Raffle Pre-Sales Question  (Read 450 times)
greenpat7
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 07, 2019, 06:03:00 AM »

Hello all!

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if shipping price is included in the minimum order price? Currently an order I am sitting on is at $250 including shipping and I would love to enter the fall raffle but have not seen anywhere that the shipping is included in the total cost. I am from Australia so the shipping is a bit more pricey, which I was hoping to use to my advantage in the minimum order cost.

Thanks for any help you can give!

-Green

Current Ultrasabers:
Dominix V3 BR, Archon v2.1 LS CG

Makubex
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

тнərə ιѕ no darĸ ѕιdə, nor lιgнт ѕιdə.

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 06:47:19 AM »

Hello all!

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if shipping price is included in the minimum order price? Currently an order I am sitting on is at $250 including shipping and I would love to enter the fall raffle but have not seen anywhere that the shipping is included in the total cost. I am from Australia so the shipping is a bit more pricey, which I was hoping to use to my advantage in the minimum order cost.

Thanks for any help you can give!

-Green
i believe an order and delivery charges are usually separate... so I believe the order of 250$ is separate from delivery charges. I could be wrong but that’s from my own experiences when it comes to raffles or In store incentive discount purchases >.>...

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 01:33:53 PM »

No, shipping does not count towards the limit for entering the raffle. The subtotal (after applying any coupons, but before adding shipping costs) needs to be above the limt to be eligible for the raffle.

This is true for any kind of sale/event/deal that Ultrasabers offers.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: