Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Black Friday sale when?  (Read 1234 times)
Deathboy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 07, 2019, 08:28:50 PM »

Is there a black Friday sale at all???

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 09:51:54 PM »

Deathboy, which saber or sabers are you looking to get?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Deathboy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 10:09:20 PM »

Another dark initiate v2

Makubex
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

тнərə ιѕ no darĸ ѕιdə, nor lιgнт ѕιdə.

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 11:14:38 PM »

Is there a black Friday sale at all???

Bahahah omg!!! I need to know as well hahha!!

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 12:29:39 AM »

Given that Ultrasabers is an online company, I'm going to bet they have a Cyber Monday sale. Which probably starts on Cyber Monday. But if they have a Black Friday sale, I bet it starts on Black Friday.

Ok, the best historical information I can give you from a search through the Announcements sub-forum is that one year, they did a Black Friday sale from Nov. 23-27th (Wednesday before Thanksgiving through the Sunday after Thanksgiving). Then they started a Cyber Monday sale on Nov. 28th (Monday). However, this was in 2011, so really, we won't know until the time comes. And of course there will also be the holiday sales, Winter Raffle(s), and other assorted enticements to get new toys lightsabers.  Grin Cheesy Grin Cool

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Makubex
Knight Officer

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 01:55:52 AM »

Given that Ultrasabers is an online company, I'm going to bet they have a Cyber Monday sale. Which probably starts on Cyber Monday. But if they have a Black Friday sale, I bet it starts on Black Friday.

Ok, the best historical information I can give you from a search through the Announcements sub-forum is that one year, they did a Black Friday sale from Nov. 23-27th (Wednesday before Thanksgiving through the Sunday after Thanksgiving). Then they started a Cyber Monday sale on Nov. 28th (Monday). However, this was in 2011, so really, we won't know until the time comes. And of course there will also be the holiday sales, Winter Raffle(s), and other assorted enticements to get new toys lightsabers.  Grin Cheesy Grin Cool

I hope what you say is correct.... >.> I might be able to get sabers for the whole fam! Maybe an extra one for me after fall purchase if I can fit it in last minute... for raffles does it end soon as it hits 20? Or the end day of 20 for this fall raffle?

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 11:38:18 PM »

I hope what you say is correct.... >.> I might be able to get sabers for the whole fam! Maybe an extra one for me after fall purchase if I can fit it in last minute... for raffles does it end soon as it hits 20? Or the end day of 20 for this fall raffle?
Me too, I like being correct. Cool Roll Eyes

Raffles normally end at midnight (technically 11:59:59pm) United States Central Time (currently GMT-6)  (because that's the time zone Ultrasabers is in) on the end of the last day of the event. So in this case, it ends on November 20th at 11:59:19pm CST (basically midnight at the end of the 20th, but to be strictly accurate, 1 second before the 21st).

One thing I've found helpful for those of us time zone challenged, to help keep track of when raffles, give-a-ways, and other sales end, is to set the forum time to Ultrasabers' time rather than your own time zone. That way if you're getting last minute advice/opinions, you'll know exactly how close to the deadline you are without having to waste time doing math.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Makubex
Knight Officer

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 10:09:37 AM »

Me too, I like being correct. Cool Roll Eyes

Raffles normally end at midnight (technically 11:59:59pm) United States Central Time (currently GMT-6)  (because that's the time zone Ultrasabers is in) on the end of the last day of the event. So in this case, it ends on November 20th at 11:59:19pm CST (basically midnight at the end of the 20th, but to be strictly accurate, 1 second before the 21st).

One thing I've found helpful for those of us time zone challenged, to help keep track of when raffles, give-a-ways, and other sales end, is to set the forum time to Ultrasabers' time rather than your own time zone. That way if you're getting last minute advice/opinions, you'll know exactly how close to the deadline you are without having to waste time doing math.

I’m from Canada so it’s pst for me only a few hours difference hopefully I can get something in anyways lol 16 more kids gifts left to get and I’ll have an idea of what I can spend ( big family = it’s the season of being broke and instant noodle diet Hahahah) but thanks for info if I miss this raffle... I’ll more than likely be getting it during the winter one... but the waits been like torture!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: