Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: What Game Are You Currently Playing? (Non-spoiler thread)  (Read 55867 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2019, 04:13:12 PM »

I'm probably one of those people who lived under a rock the past couple of years (or had a life of some sort). Anyway I started SWTOR yesterday. So far it has a nice KOTOR feel.
I'm still under that rock as I've played any SWTOR game (or any Star Wars game for that matter😳)

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2019, 04:25:45 PM »

Star Wars Battlefront 2, Farming Sim 2015 (Tongue)...and (im)patiently waiting for the J:FO release on Friday Cheesy

And I really need to continue with SWTOR...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2019, 04:28:41 PM »

mostly Star Wars battlefront 2 (2017) but I decided to try out the 2015 one again and I wasn't disappointed by it.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2019, 10:02:46 PM »

Soooooo! Just discovered the secret Final Fantasy crossover weapons in AC: Origins! Very cool.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2019, 12:01:34 PM »

Soooooo! Just discovered the secret Final Fantasy crossover weapons in AC: Origins! Very cool.

Didn't want to tell you until you found it yourself. Also, wouldn't this be a spoiler?

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2019, 12:43:34 PM »

Didn't want to tell you until you found it yourself. Also, wouldn't this be a spoiler?
As it's a side quest I would say no?🤔😕 Maybe others will disagree.

Maybe we need a time limit on when it's fine to mention anything considered a spoiler, such as, if the game is over a year old then anything mentioned that doesn't impact the story/plot reveals is fine. What do y'all think?

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2019, 05:48:02 PM »

As it's a side quest I would say no?🤔😕 Maybe others will disagree.

Maybe we need a time limit on when it's fine to mention anything considered a spoiler, such as, if the game is over a year old then anything mentioned that doesn't impact the story/plot reveals is fine. What do y'all think?
Naaaah... just because I haven't started a game that's been out for two or three years doesn't mean I want to have spoilers.  I suggest having a spoiler-free thread and a separate one that allows spoilers, instead.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2019, 09:58:30 PM »

Naaaah... just because I haven't started a game that's been out for two or three years doesn't mean I want to have spoilers.  I suggest having a spoiler-free thread and a separate one that allows spoilers, instead.
Well, this is the non-spoiler thread. I may have made a faux paste with my earlier post, but I honestly didn't consider it a spoiler as it has no bearing on the storyline/plot. But, I can see how it may be viewed as one by others. I'll be more careful with future posts..

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2019, 10:15:29 PM »

Well, this is the non-spoiler thread. I may have made a faux paste with my earlier post, but I honestly didn't consider it a spoiler as it has no bearing on the storyline/plot. But, I can see how it may be viewed as one by others. I'll be more careful with future posts..

The first part I quoted was the part I was disagreeing with... I say, no expiration dates, because you never know what might be new to someone else.

BUT... I'm not much of a gamer, so maybe my opinion here doesn't count.  Let's hear from other folks, too.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2019, 12:28:53 AM »

To me, a spoiler's a spoiler considering not everyone have played the game even after its out for 3 plus years.  Something like you mentioned, I would say is technically one since there's a hidden gem within the game. I got it myself when the game first came out and did the quest to get it but I kept it to myself since like you've mentioned, you're just playing it now. If I said it, it would of ruined it for you Wink

Here here!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2019, 01:22:58 PM »

To me, a spoiler's a spoiler considering not everyone have played the game even after its out for 3 plus years.  Something like you mentioned, I would say is technically one since there's a hidden gem within the game. I got it myself when the game first came out and did the quest to get it but I kept it to myself since like you've mentioned, you're just playing it now. If I said it, it would of ruined it for you Wink
For me a spoiler would be classed as a reveal about the story/plot. My faux pas I considered more a hidden gem. But, in order to prevent such things happening in the future, I have started a spoiler thread, where we can all feel free to discuss spoilers, hidden  gems and easter eggs to our hearts content and keep this thread spoiler free.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=43016.0

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2019, 09:48:25 PM »

Currently downloading Assassin's Creed: Origins - The Hidden Ones seeing as how much I enjoyed the main game.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2019, 11:50:55 AM »

Played Jedi Fallen Order for 2-3 days, got to a point where I believe I have to wait.  Need for Speed Heat came out on the 8th and downloaded since I preorder but I didn't start it until I got Fallen Order down. Now, Heat is pretty interesting, different from the rest of the NFS games with a combination of Payback, Rivals, ProStreet, and Most Wanted. It's a little getting used to but if you're a NFS buff, it'll take 10 to 20 minutes. The drift mechanics is way different from it's predecessors and which is what I look forward to, making my rides go sideways...

Still playing AC: Odyssey and COD Modern Warfare 2019 though. 

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2019, 01:56:16 PM »

So much Fallen Order

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2019, 12:03:43 PM »

Fallen Order of course.  But I have very time to play due to work and getting ready for the Holidays.  I will be traveling as well so it might be into February before I finish.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: