Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: What Game Are You Currently Playing? (Non-spoiler thread)  (Read 55878 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2020, 04:27:10 PM »

Theres two types of CoD players,

1) those who win

2) and those who MOTHER ******* STUPID *** CLAYMORE USING ***** NOOB TUBE PEICE OF ****

As far as I can tell from your descruiption youre the former  Wink

Thanks, man. I have lobbies where I lose too but have always say "good game" no matter what. There's just so many toxic players now, they either curse you out because they're losing or they're ego-maniacs because they won. I mute everyone but friends now since I stream anyway but even off stream, I mute them.  No need to hear all the toxicity from them.  It's a game, I like to have fun, air out my stress, and just play. Some people get so angry, it's quite funny.

Is it great to have a wife into same thing your are . when my wife and i play MMO she is a kick ass DPS'er makes me work hard keeping her crazy butt alive ( im her healer )

Thanks.  It's good to be married to a gamer that's for sure. Buying consoles and games do cost twice as much so I'll happily pay the cost for the boss Smiley

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #136 on: August 27, 2020, 03:35:44 PM »

Just picked up NFS Heat, really enjoying the customization options

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2020, 11:52:45 PM »

Got into War Thunder from a co-worker and I hate it, but it's so fun to play.

2 minds of pre-ordering Star Wars Squadrons. I may pick it up for the campaign and to have something different to jump into.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2020, 12:30:21 PM »

COD: Modern Warfare, War Zone, Gears 5, NFS, AC: Odyssey, Remnant From the Ashes, Ghost Recon: BreakPoint

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #139 on: September 21, 2020, 01:00:25 PM »

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.

The new trailer for Mh: Rise has me hyped

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2020, 09:50:35 PM »

Spiderman (2018). If the Miles Morales one is half as good as this then I will be very happy. I can see why some people compare it to the Arkham games. There is a tiny element of  is a tiny element of similarity, but Spiderman is definitely it's own game. The story is engaging, the characters well written with great voice acting and the gameplay really captures the Spiderma from the comics. All this, and I'm one a couple of hours in.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #141 on: November 21, 2020, 03:22:58 AM »

Spiderman (2018). If the Miles Morales one is half as good as this then I will be very happy. I can see why some people compare it to the Arkham games. There is a tiny element of  is a tiny element of similarity, but Spiderman is definitely it's own game. The story is engaging, the characters well written with great voice acting and the gameplay really captures the Spiderma from the comics. All this, and I'm one a couple of hours in.

Great game!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #142 on: April 01, 2021, 07:00:56 PM »

Monster Hunter: Rise has officially consumed 100% the free time in my life that isnt dedicated to relationship or work.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #143 on: April 01, 2021, 08:17:52 PM »

Monster Hunter: Rise has officially consumed 100% the free time in my life that isnt dedicated to relationship or work.

Just yes, every MH title has that feel/time sink quality to me as well for sure! NPCs and other players be like "hey rookie try not to die out there" and you're like "give me (insert weapon of choice here) and watch me solo a MF different colored rare beast that's threatening your village in iron mail, you are the noobs here I'm Kratos compared to you so sit on the bench and watch!" *stores like 10 mega potions in bag and expects to get KO'ed twice and kill/cap with 30 sec left on the clock, but that's still a win.

Spiderman was also one of the most enjoyable games of that style/franchise I've played in quite some time!

BUT after watching DOTA: Dragon's Blood, I'm back to playing Fire Emblem. I realized I never finished playing through The 3 Houses, so I'm trudging through a new save file trying desperately to "get everything right" and not get anyone killed (since I'm playing classic, which includes perma death if you let people die in battle). You can play casual mode and get them back if only KO'ed but I enjoy some challenge. It's almost like a really good anime, watching characters develop and bonds form then one potentially dies tragically! Trying really hard not to fail my troops while making them each mini war gods with unique skills. All the FE games have a similar vibe but such different characters and stories that I can't help but love it.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #144 on: April 02, 2021, 11:42:43 AM »

I attempted to play Red Dead II finally but man its got issues on PC.  My PC is a little dated but it still has the specs it should play it smoothly..but from looking around it looks like I wasn't the only one.  Top it off my controller, that isn't even a year old yet, has drifting stick.  third one in a row.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

SirLiftaLot
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #145 on: April 02, 2021, 03:02:42 PM »

Playing Rise here too. I hadn’t played World, so MHGU was the last MH I played. I was an SnS main there, and did some LS, but I opted for LS in Rise. I’m on Hub 7*, with one more Urgent to do. Solo play only, except one Rampage quest because I don’t consider that normal standard hunts that I do solo first. Riding monsters makes it great to see two monsters in the same area as opposed to a nightmare it was in MHGU.

"He who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand men."

"Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own." -Bruce Lee

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #146 on: April 02, 2021, 03:31:10 PM »

Playing Rise here too. I hadn’t played World, so MHGU was the last MH I played. I was an SnS main there, and did some LS, but I opted for LS in Rise. I’m on Hub 7*, with one more Urgent to do. Solo play only, except one Rampage quest because I don’t consider that normal standard hunts that I do solo first. Riding monsters makes it great to see two monsters in the same area as opposed to a nightmare it was in MHGU.

As someone who pumped almost 1k hours into World, Rise plays like a mix of MHW and MHGU. Id recommend picking up World at some point, its an excellent addition to the franchise. When it launched at first there were some complains it was too easy but those dried up when Iceborne cranked up the difficulty, added a lot of "Arch-Tempered" (think Apex) monsters, Alatreon, and Fatalis.

SirLiftaLot
Knight Commander

« Reply #147 on: April 02, 2021, 07:20:22 PM »

As someone who pumped almost 1k hours into World, Rise plays like a mix of MHW and MHGU. Id recommend picking up World at some point, its an excellent addition to the franchise. When it launched at first there were some complains it was too easy but those dried up when Iceborne cranked up the difficulty, added a lot of "Arch-Tempered" (think Apex) monsters, Alatreon, and Fatalis.
Ive put several hundred hours into MHGU IIRC. I do see a lot of GU’s Hunter Arts making their way into Rise as silkbind moves. As for difficulty, I expect future content to make Rise more challenging as well. In GU I played solo through the G4 boss (Ahtal-Ka) and beat some G4 Hypers solo before hoping online for Fatalis and EX Deviants and whatnot. I also managed to beat all the Village 10* Advanced Marathon Quests, and man was the Hyper Fated Four + Valstrax really down to the wire. Never managed to solo an EX Deviant though. I hope Transmog returns in full. Fashion hunting is the true endgame.

"He who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand men."

"Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own." -Bruce Lee

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #148 on: April 02, 2021, 11:18:22 PM »

Top it off my controller, that isn't even a year old yet, has drifting stick.  third one in a row.

I know what you mean, I hate that with a passion. I mean how could N64, and PS1 get it perfect. Then PS2 is fine, PS3 even... but NOW it's like some huge wide ranging thing? So they what, "upgraded tech" into some violently widespread issue that just "happens" to force you to keep replacing controllers if you use them regularly? Callin BS, plus it's wildly inconvenient. I game hard and get annoyed just as hard when my stuff is breaking like it's made cheaply. But certainly costs enough to be made properly...

As far as MH goes, it's just a yes. I love soloing all quests before jumping online. Like that gives major credibility on day 1, VS begging people to help you kill 2* monsters like an ultra noob. I can't count the hours I've sunk into that franchise total, but I loved it all. I'm glad it gained more widespread notoriety finally, it's a series that always delivered what it promised in theory and then some. There were few "hey, I'm just going to to fight this dragon real quick" kinds of titles that have ever gotten it SO right. Then adding underwater and other things, just amazing. And it's not just some primal "caveman" or hunting swinging a big sword thing... I've known awesome gamer girls who really enjoyed and were accomplished hunters! But yeah, the "fashion hunting" is hilarious. You're totally butchering hundreds of creatures to build the "perfect outfit" to go get your kill on some more. "Oh, I'm sorry mr Lagiacrus I need to be lightning proof, so I gotta bash your horn off and break it to get my armor. And if that drop ratio doesn't pay off, we're doing this 5 more times; so just die please." I swear I always collect a full set of every type of armor just because! And weapons, gotta try to be good with 'em all. But that LS is no joke and poison weapons ftw.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

SirLiftaLot
Knight Commander

« Reply #149 on: April 03, 2021, 12:40:54 AM »

I know what you mean, I hate that with a passion. I mean how could N64, and PS1 get it perfect. Then PS2 is fine, PS3 even... but NOW it's like some huge wide ranging thing? So they what, "upgraded tech" into some violently widespread issue that just "happens" to force you to keep replacing controllers if you use them regularly? Callin BS, plus it's wildly inconvenient. I game hard and get annoyed just as hard when my stuff is breaking like it's made cheaply. But certainly costs enough to be made properly...

As far as MH goes, it's just a yes. I love soloing all quests before jumping online. Like that gives major credibility on day 1, VS begging people to help you kill 2* monsters like an ultra noob. I can't count the hours I've sunk into that franchise total, but I loved it all. I'm glad it gained more widespread notoriety finally, it's a series that always delivered what it promised in theory and then some. There were few "hey, I'm just going to to fight this dragon real quick" kinds of titles that have ever gotten it SO right. Then adding underwater and other things, just amazing. And it's not just some primal "caveman" or hunting swinging a big sword thing... I've known awesome gamer girls who really enjoyed and were accomplished hunters! But yeah, the "fashion hunting" is hilarious. You're totally butchering hundreds of creatures to build the "perfect outfit" to go get your kill on some more. "Oh, I'm sorry mr Lagiacrus I need to be lightning proof, so I gotta bash your horn off and break it to get my armor. And if that drop ratio doesn't pay off, we're doing this 5 more times; so just die please." I swear I always collect a full set of every type of armor just because! And weapons, gotta try to be good with 'em all. But that LS is no joke and poison weapons ftw.
Joycon drift is awful. I bought a wireless PowerA controller that was half-off at Target (retro Mario design) for what had to be no more than $20 IIRC. Works very well, but no rumble, which is hardly a deal-breaker IMO. Runs on AA batteries, which eventually adds up, but it means you never have to charge it, so it's a trade off really.

I just beat the last currently available boss in Rise. You get a bit more freedom to add a secondary pigment to armor after that, but that's about it I think as far as fashion hunting goes. That said, nothing in the current game is THAT challenging that you need to run an optimal/meta build, so I may just opt for some fun looking sets and play around with them. Try some different armor skills or weapons.

Right now I need 1 more attack jewel and one more speed sharpening jewel to finish a build that gets to 100% affinity (40% from Narga LS, 10% from critical eye, and 50% from weakness exploit), Attack +7 (max), Quick Sheath +3 (max), Speed sharpening +3 (max), Part Breaker +1, Latent Power +1, and Windproof +1

I also want to play around with Bubbly Dance instead of Quick Sheath once/if I get a talisman for it.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: