Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
Author Topic: What Game Are You Currently Playing? (Non-spoiler thread)  (Read 55872 times)
MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #165 on: April 28, 2021, 08:23:29 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K13cP1fINM0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K13cP1fINM0</a>

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #166 on: April 30, 2021, 02:23:04 AM »

Monster Hunter Rise just added in one of my all time favorites so ive been grinding the great Bagel-Goose.

Man, if I had kids they'd probably be warped from watching the games I play... Good nightmare fuel, those terrible beasts and creatures. And the violence properly unleashed upon them. MH has some great monsters to slay. Never mind, on second thought they'd probably think dad was a super hero, legend, or God from watching the nightmare creatures get slain.

Hope you have fun on your bagel run!

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #167 on: April 30, 2021, 02:10:13 PM »

Man, if I had kids they'd probably be warped from watching the games I play... Good nightmare fuel, those terrible beasts and creatures. And the violence properly unleashed upon them. MH has some great monsters to slay. Never mind, on second thought they'd probably think dad was a super hero, legend, or God from watching the nightmare creatures get slain.

Hope you have fun on your bagel run!

I did indeed. and Bloodborne is a pretty good example of what youre talkin about i feel like lol

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2021, 09:18:31 PM »

I did indeed. and Bloodborne is a pretty good example of what youre talkin about i feel like lol

Most definitely, in all ways. Horrific creatures and savage battles against them...

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #169 on: August 14, 2021, 05:02:45 AM »

Borderlands 3 is doing their LOOT THE UNIVERSE event. Drop rates for legendaries is off the charts. So yeah, I'm playing Borderlands and hunting for Infinity pistols.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCFBDyhCoe8&amp;list=PLBwv0fRLv6sgwy_5eOoJuimXZow0xEV70&amp;index=7&amp;t" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCFBDyhCoe8&amp;list=PLBwv0fRLv6sgwy_5eOoJuimXZow0xEV70&amp;index=7&amp;t</a>

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #170 on: August 16, 2021, 01:12:27 PM »

A lot of Microsoft Flight Simulator and No Man's Sky for me lately.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #171 on: August 16, 2021, 01:45:19 PM »

Went back to cyberpunk. Still love the game.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #172 on: August 16, 2021, 01:47:21 PM »

Went back to cyberpunk. Still love the game.

100% agree. Still need to BEAT the game, on the last mission and have been putting it off for sidequests

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #173 on: August 16, 2021, 02:05:56 PM »

100% agree. Still need to BEAT the game, on the last mission and have been putting it off for sidequests
I... Well. Still haven't finished it. I found myself going down the romance path. and when it was done I kinda lost interest. I was a bit sad. But the universe and mechanics were great so... I went back in =)

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #174 on: August 16, 2021, 02:45:00 PM »

A lot of Microsoft Flight Simulator and No Man's Sky for me lately.

Aw snap! Psycho...I'm hoping you don't post any more pics of MS Flight Simulator. (in the Screenshot thread)...I haven't been able to do any simming for at least a decade. None of my computers (well laptops) have been capable of running a decent FS set-up. I used to be really into it creating my own colour schemes for planes and scenery add-ons.
I had FSX Acceleration and managed to pass all the tests and missions and I own a Virtual Air Transport Licence.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #175 on: August 16, 2021, 02:47:50 PM »

Aw snap! Psycho...I'm hoping you don't post any more pics of MS Flight Simulator. (in the Screenshot thread)...I haven't been able to do any simming for at least a decade. None of my computers (well laptops) have been capable of running a decent FS set-up. I used to be really into it creating my own colour schemes for planes and scenery add-ons.
I had FSX Acceleration and managed to pass all the tests and missions and I own a Virtual Air Transport Licence.

That's a shame you havent been able to sim much - if you ever do get the resources together for it i'd highly recommend! But ill tone down the MSFS screenshots for now - dont wanna make anyone feel bad!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #176 on: August 16, 2021, 02:49:09 PM »

I... Well. Still haven't finished it. I found myself going down the romance path. and when it was done I kinda lost interest. I was a bit sad. But the universe and mechanics were great so... I went back in =)

I just finished a sidequest chain that ended with a surprisingly somber and heartfelt moment for Johnny - the writing is truly excellent

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #177 on: August 16, 2021, 03:02:37 PM »

But ill tone down the MSFS screenshots for now - dont wanna make anyone feel bad!

No no! That was just my sense of humour, I love screenshots like these you've posted - they give me something to look forward to when I do get a decent set-up. Then I'll hit the skies again with the the Red Arrows display team.

There's nothing worse than a plane in a hangar - virtual or real so keep 'em in the air!

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #178 on: August 16, 2021, 04:39:46 PM »

I just finished a sidequest chain that ended with a surprisingly somber and heartfelt moment for Johnny - the writing is truly excellent
I agree!

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #179 on: August 23, 2021, 11:12:25 AM »

I've headed back into SWTOR....I never actually finished any of the stories as last I played it, it was pretty much impossible to advance without doing group things.  But it seems its a bit more Solo friendly now...just all the cool stuff is uber expensive. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: