Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
Author Topic: What Game Are You Currently Playing? (Non-spoiler thread)  (Read 55879 times)
PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #180 on: August 23, 2021, 01:31:45 PM »

I've headed back into SWTOR....I never actually finished any of the stories as last I played it, it was pretty much impossible to advance without doing group things.  But it seems its a bit more Solo friendly now...just all the cool stuff is uber expensive. 

Been getting back into that with a group of friends myself - trying to start doing all the expansions i missed

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #181 on: August 23, 2021, 02:07:19 PM »

I've headed back into SWTOR....I never actually finished any of the stories as last I played it, it was pretty much impossible to advance without doing group things.  But it seems its a bit more Solo friendly now...just all the cool stuff is uber expensive. 
I've kinda always treated it like a KOTOR 3. I mostly play solo.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #182 on: August 24, 2021, 11:11:29 AM »

I've kinda always treated it like a KOTOR 3. I mostly play solo.

Basically is.... but to get a good amount of credits to buy cool stuff you needed to group up for Flashpoints and Heroics.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #183 on: August 24, 2021, 05:04:03 PM »

Basically is.... but to get a good amount of credits to buy cool stuff you needed to group up for Flashpoints and Heroics.
I... Well. I'm a whale on this game. So I'm loaded now. Even without grouping that much ^^'

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #184 on: August 25, 2021, 11:15:05 AM »

I... Well. I'm a whale on this game. So I'm loaded now. Even without grouping that much ^^'

I dunno how but good on you.  I have like 4 Mill credits and all the stuff I want is like 800 mill.  I honestly don't know how people could even get that much

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #185 on: August 25, 2021, 02:51:30 PM »

I dunno how but good on you.  I have like 4 Mill credits and all the stuff I want is like 800 mill.  I honestly don't know how people could even get that much
I total >700 mil with all characters. How people do it is quite simple. They buy loads and loads of mystery crates and sell the rare stuff. At least that's what I did...
But yeah I've noticed recently that there is stuff I can't afford anymore. That's juste people going crazy when pricing stuff on the sale system.

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #186 on: August 25, 2021, 03:05:38 PM »

I total >700 mil with all characters. How people do it is quite simple. They buy loads and loads of mystery crates and sell the rare stuff. At least that's what I did...
But yeah I've noticed recently that there is stuff I can't afford anymore. That's juste people going crazy when pricing stuff on the sale system.

Yea, I have to justify to myself the subscription fee much less buying cartel crates lol

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #187 on: March 10, 2022, 02:34:11 PM »

Just started playing Elden Ring on the PS4.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #188 on: March 21, 2022, 12:58:10 AM »

Just picked up Skyrim again..going Legendary difficulty with an Orc (half orc for RP) focusing on two-handed skill and archery.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #189 on: March 28, 2022, 02:58:16 PM »

Going through my second playthrough of Elden Ring, as well as continuing my never ending Destiny 2 binge

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #190 on: May 04, 2022, 03:43:35 PM »

Yea, I have to justify to myself the subscription fee much less buying cartel crates lol

Yeah been playing it myself, and not that big on spending money on it. BUT this week (until next monday) is a May the 4th 2x EXP in game and 50% off sale for collections unlocks on your cartel market items. If you've played half way regularly since the "new" 2nd Galactic Season started then the sub unlocks a LOT of Cartel Coins for levels you gained. So I'll probably spend that base $15. Worth it rn for a few K in CC, that I'll flip to unlock armor. But I guess you could use that to buy crates and sell on GTN instead.

I play on SWTOR regularly enough, so if you wanna friend me PM me here to add me. I'd be down to play alongside the people I know from here. May the fourth be with you!

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #191 on: May 06, 2022, 01:48:26 PM »

Currently replaying Assassin Creed: Odyssey. When I originally played it, I was Alexios. Was left a little disappointed. But recently I felt I had judged the game a little harshly, so decided to play as Kassandra this time round. And am finding it much more enjoyable.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #192 on: May 06, 2022, 11:26:12 PM »

Currently replaying Assassin Creed: Odyssey. When I originally played it, I was Alexios. Was left a little disappointed. But recently I felt I had judged the game a little harshly, so decided to play as Kassandra this time round. And am finding it much more enjoyable.

I'm playing this now as Kassandra.  I finished the main story and the Legacy of the First Blade, which hit me pretty hard emotionally.  I'm slowly working my way through Fates of Atlantis (no long marathon session, just finishing a mission at a time).   My first AC game was Origins and I loved it.  This one (while a little too long) is really fun and even better.  I was thinking about trying Valhalla after I finish Odyssey, but I've read that it is buggy and nor nearly as good as its two predecessors.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #193 on: June 02, 2023, 08:08:43 PM »

Got Jedi: Fallen Order for practically free a while back and am slowly playing through that right now.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #194 on: June 02, 2023, 08:39:33 PM »

I'm finally getting around to "Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga".  I'm on the "Force Awakens" (went in episode order).  It's alright, but gets repetitive after awhile.  I'm not even trying to get 100% on it.  I bought "Fallen Order" when it was on pre-order, but haven't started it yet.  I'm always behind on my games.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: