Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
Author Topic: What Game Are You Currently Playing? (Non-spoiler thread)  (Read 56892 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #195 on: June 04, 2023, 11:48:28 AM »

I've owned Fallen Order since launch and I have yet to beat it.  Embarrassed I'm farther than I've ever been, though. I really need to just finish it. As for The Skywalker Saga, I think it gets really repetitive and I think the maps are actually too big with too much to do. They also stretched the story way out and made it to where I played it for a bit after launch and got tired of it and haven't touched it since. I prefer the older The Complete Saga version of Lego Star Wars, and the Clone Wars Lego game.

As for what I've been playing, I just started a new game of Skyrim on my PS5. I got the upgrade to that edition for free a while back and just decided to start a game. It's funny because I'm earning trophies that I had already on the PS4.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #196 on: June 06, 2023, 07:59:21 PM »

I haven't played in a while, I definitely do need to get on that.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #197 on: June 06, 2023, 10:49:20 PM »

Hi All,

I used to be a racing sim fanatic (and the WWE wrestling games) but I kind of gave up gaming after my PS3 went and destroyed my disc for Grand Turismo 4 (The collector's steelbox Obsidian edition Embarrassed)
The PS3 had that stupid vacuum disc loading system and mine failed big time.

I'll just have to settle with playing Star Wars ANH on my SEGA Game Gear (yes I'm that old I still own one of these!)

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #198 on: June 07, 2023, 02:52:27 AM »

Hi All,

I used to be a racing sim fanatic (and the WWE wrestling games) but I kind of gave up gaming after my PS3 went and destroyed my disc for Grand Turismo 4 (The collector's steelbox Obsidian edition Embarrassed)
The PS3 had that stupid vacuum disc loading system and mine failed big time.

I'll just have to settle with playing Star Wars ANH on my SEGA Game Gear (yes I'm that old I still own one of these!)

I still have a GameBoy. Granted, it's an Atomic Purple GBC that I bought to replace my original GameBoy that I bought after I got my first job, but it still counts. Wink

That's terrible about the disc. I never had a PS3 (I could afford that or the XBOX 360, and I got the 360) but I heard it had some bad design choices. I definitely love me some Gran Tourismo, though. I have GT 1-5 for the PS1 and PS2 and GT Sport and GT 7 for the PS4/PS5. (I bought 7 for the PS4, but it was only $10 to upgrade after I got a PS5) I even have a racing wheel and pedals that work for the PS5.  Cool

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #199 on: September 04, 2023, 03:46:27 PM »

I've been playing Starfield on the Series S. I paid $100 to get the game early and I'd say it was worth it. Yes, I know it's on Game Pass, but I don't have that because I never feel I'm getting my money's worth with Game Pass. I'm not making GOTY predictions like some people are. (I honestly don't care about that stuff) In fact, I won't even say it's the best RPG I've ever played. But, I'm having fun and that's all that matters. It feels a lot like Skyrim in space.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #200 on: October 05, 2023, 11:41:16 PM »

I've been playing a lot of WWE 2K23.

I also bought  AEW Fight Forever but it wasn't that great. The controls are a bit wonky for my liking.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: