Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Ultrasabers Fall Raffle begns NOW! 11/3 - 11/20!  (Read 32934 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #135 on: December 20, 2019, 03:11:37 AM »

Okay, that flameout on the power-down really IS cool... I went back and re-watched it a time or two just to be sure.  VERY nice mixing of the colors there at the end... well-done, indeed!  Point for taking the time to make another video!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2019, 03:35:12 PM »

Okay, that flameout on the power-down really IS cool... I went back and re-watched it a time or two just to be sure.  VERY nice mixing of the colors there at the end... well-done, indeed!  Point for taking the time to make another video!

Thanks!  Hopefully I'll have the time to put together an actual review video for it and put it in the review thread.  I've downloaded some fonts by Kaiser sosay and Dark Path Media to include in order to better demonstrate its capabilities. 

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: