Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
Author Topic: The Ultrasabers Fall Raffle begns NOW! 11/3 - 11/20!  (Read 33228 times)
Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2019, 06:11:23 AM »

Congratulations to folks who have won. This is the only lightsaber company on the PLANET that does this!

I received an email today. I won Emerald Prize. Now the "hard task" begins to think about which lightsaber I should pick  Grin

A heartfelt and sincere thank you to Ultrasabers/Mr. Emory Harris. Truly.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2019, 10:37:23 AM »

Alright and congratulations to all of the winners!

Like many have said: US is an incredible company with fantastic service!!

I hope to see the list soon with both new and old names  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

imprimis5
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -38

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2019, 01:27:48 PM »

Sorry, I should have been more clear and used the correct words.

I’m the DIAMOND winner.

Hi, everyone.

I suppose this can be my introduction here as well. I’m the first place raffle winner!

I’m really speechless, and you can believe it when I say I’ll be pretty active here once I get my lightsaber. Just what did I get? Well, that’ll just have to wait until it comes in. ;-)

lowlead
Knight Officer

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2019, 01:52:45 PM »

HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP!  More coherent thoughts to follow

Cheesy Does anyone have a Narcan pen handy?

Sorry, I should have been more clear and used the correct words.

I’m the DIAMOND winner.

NOICE!! Congrats to you!!
I got a Fourth Place Grab Bag notification - WOOOOOO!!  2 for 2!!  #darksidealwayswins  Wink

greppson
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2019, 02:00:30 PM »

I may have missed it n the details somewhere, but for those that were entered in the raffle, what's the average time before sabers ship? Obviously there was a delay until the raffle was done, but wondering what that looks like now before sabers start shipping. I'm assuming there are a LOT of sabers to ship in the coming days...

Anxious for my SRD Prophecy to get here!

- Jason

naeblis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2019, 02:37:22 PM »

I may have missed it n the details somewhere, but for those that were entered in the raffle, what's the average time before sabers ship? Obviously there was a delay until the raffle was done, but wondering what that looks like now before sabers start shipping. I'm assuming there are a LOT of sabers to ship in the coming days...

Anxious for my SRD Prophecy to get here!

Depends on if you have any mods done to the prize saber or have selections to make.  If not, usually within the week....at least that has been my experience.

Sabers: Dark Prophecy v3 - Diamond                         Wishlist:   Dark Omen
            Aeon v4 - Obsidian v4
            Fulcrum - Diamond
            Graflex - Obsidian Lite
            Emperor's Hand - Diamond
            Spectre - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate - Obsidian v4
            Savior - Obsidian v4
            Butcher - Emerald / Obsidian v
            Lost Gray - Diamond
            Guardian - Obsidian v4
            Grand Master - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate

USAvenger
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2019, 09:47:20 PM »

Since I didn't get an e-mail, I'm going to assume that I didn't win BUT...

... I sure would like to see a list of those who did.  Tongue

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2019, 03:14:14 AM »

Ok...coherent thoughts as promised:

I spent most of the first half of my shift at work sneaking peaks at my phone notifications hoping THE email would come.  As the day went on and I saw posts on this thread, I slowly came to accept that I didn't win anything.  It wasn't so bad really.  With an Ultrasaber getting shipped to you anyway, how bad can that be?  This is the only kind of raffle I've ever seen where you win just because you entered and everything on top of your entry purchase is gravy.  So I stopped checking my phone and kept at work. 

Then with 30 minutes left in my shift (730p EST) I checked my phone to see if my wife was back from the airport, and I noticed an email notification from Ultrasabers and [DIAMOND] in the subject header.  My memory of the next few minutes is hazy but the first 30 seconds or so was pretty much blank staring and disbelief and after that witnesses report something resembling a Star-Powered Mario jumping around the room talking about how everyone around him was in the splash zone for a nerdplosion and that "Guests will get wet." 

Since then I've obviously been on cloud 9.  I go back and forth between excitement and disbelief and my wife thinks I'm certifiable.  I look back at yesterday with awe at how a company can bring about such swings of emotion but that even at the low point I was still psyched to get my entry order.  I can't thank the Ultrasabers team enough for that day, all the past days with my current sabers, and all the days to come with my future sabers.  They truly have a unique and special thing going with these products and their promotions.  Whether you enjoy the sabers for their combat durability, aesthetics, or if like me you just enjoy how they take a universe you grew up with and bring it to life so you can share it with your kids, Ultrasabers makes it possible. 

To all the other winners: Congratulations! and I look forward to seeing all your pics and videos posted alongside mine.  To all those who didn't win this time: Enjoy your entry sabers!  There really are no losers in these raffles and there are multiple raffles each year to try.  It WILL happen for you!  I close out this novel with my order details:

Spectre: Windows in emitter, engraved body, angled activation box, silver white illuminated AV, will ignite initially in BVA.

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2019, 03:38:51 AM »

Excellent post, sir!  Your story-telling is great fun, and your points are all excellent.

Also, I think you chose wisely on the saber; it sounds beautiful.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

imprimis5
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2019, 04:00:48 AM »

So I’ll admit a bit of confusion. I was under the impression there was only one Diamond winner, but it appears we have two. The more the merrier! But the “born loser” in me has started assuming I was selected in error. Lol

chuckie669
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2019, 04:05:20 AM »

Great post. Im with you. I bought something for my kid to enjoy thinking maybe i could win but never do so her enjoyment will be more than enough.

Now im getting a random price in addition to surprising my kid. My wife decided im not allowed to see the prize saber until christmas so think I may do an unboxing video since it will be a double surprise. 
Luckily she is nice enough to let me open the mystery that I always buy with purchase.
 And you'll love the spectre. That was my first and only diamond and the quality is top notch.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2019, 08:38:30 AM »

Great stories again. Congratulations for the winners. Stories made me smile again. Great way to start a day. And lets face it, from what I can tell from the stories, we should all thank our partners for putting up with this saber-hobby-starting-to-become-a-real-addiction-thingie.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

samynigun
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2019, 01:22:03 PM »

I have the impression that my order will be delayed by all these prizes to be distributed. I hope there will be no errors caused by that.  Embarrassed  Wink

also, no official winner list yet?

You took my only lightsaber, now im gonna starve

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2019, 01:23:22 PM »

Great stories again. Congratulations for the winners. Stories made me smile again. Great way to start a day. And lets face it, from what I can tell from the stories, we should all thank our partners for putting up with this saber-hobby-starting-to-become-a-real-addiction-thingie.
For some of our partners, it's not the first hobby-starting-to-become-an-addiction-thingie, and we need to be REALLY thankful!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

imprimis5
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2019, 01:39:22 PM »

For some of our partners, it's not the first hobby-starting-to-become-an-addiction-thingie, and we need to be REALLY thankful!

Looks at the several shelves of board games
Looks at the ridiculous displays of action figures
Looks at the various fandom memorabilia and collectibles

Yup. I got lucky with my husband. When I told him I have a lightsaber incoming, he told me I had better have gotten one for him too. Good thing I had.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: