Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: First serious spinning training ended with some damage  (Read 3480 times)
chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2019, 08:14:39 PM »

Close. You've posted a pic of the female connector. You should need the male connector to plug into a power bank.

Upon checking the inside of my empty Aeon hilt, that connector barely fits, but would be forced into the narrower area where the lower choke point is on the hilt. There's enough room below the switch area, but that 2.1 cm width of the usb terminal worries me a bit. I don't have either or the parts to dry fit this idea, the usb terminal or the power bank, so I can't be sure they both will work.

This also limits the choice of power bank because the usb to be wired into the hilt would be forced into the center line, so the power bank would need the connector to be in the center also., No off-center usb on a power bank would line up.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2019, 11:19:28 AM »

Haha thanks, you're right, I totally missed the male-female-thing.

And thank you for checking your Aeon. I'm not planning on tinkering in the near future because my sabers aren only 1,5 week old. But this powerbank-idea is something I like to consider. But first things first, get a few rechargeable AAA batteries.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2019, 03:38:46 PM »

I had both sabers break their battery packs within 2 weeks.  Just got my Grand Master back, and then the Savior broke so I've got to ship it back.

It's under warranty, contact Marlena and ship it back.

What I believe broke mine (Obsidian v4 speaker/battery) is pressue to remove the battery stressed the plastic.

This thread has some ideas on that:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=3238.0

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2019, 04:13:31 PM »

Thank you, but sending it back probably won't work. I'm from the Netherlands and that's a long way to ship Cheesy

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: