Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Halloween Costume Competition  (Read 4494 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: November 12, 2019, 07:30:27 PM »

I'm a huge fan of Halloween, as many people in the forum will know. I went to two Halloween events this year. One, a bar crawl around Leicster Square in central London and the other n RnB/hip-hop night the following evening.

Just found out that I won 1st place for best costume from the Leicester Square event. This is on top of the second place I took at the RnB night (although the promoter, DJ, MC and doormen all said I was robbed!😁).

1st place prize is 10 free tickets to the next event of my choice and £100 bar tab with bottle service in my very own VIP area. I've already decided I'll be going to their Santa Crawl in December, as everyone has to dress up as Santa! Should be fun.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 07:38:14 PM »

I'm a huge fan of Halloween, as many people in the forum will know. I went to two Halloween events this year. One, a bar crawl around Leicster Square in central London and the other n RnB/hip-hop night the following evening.

Just found out that I won 1st place for best costume from the Leicester Square event. This is on top of the second place I took at the RnB night (although the promoter, DJ, MC and doormen all said I was robbed!😁).

1st place prize is 10 free tickets to the next event of my choice and £100 bar tab with bottle service in my very own VIP area. I've already decided I'll be going to their Santa Crawl in December, as everyone has to dress up as Santa! Should be fun.
Why do I already sense a Santa with a kilt?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 07:59:38 PM »

Why do I already sense a Santa with a kilt?
Interesting idea. But, not what I had in mind.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 08:19:09 PM »

Interesting idea. But, not what I had in mind.
I'm surprised. You usually look for any excuse to rock a kilt. It would also give you an excuse to rock some ugly Christmas socks.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 11:13:59 PM »

I'm surprised. You usually look for any excuse to rock a kilt. It would also give you an excuse to rock some ugly Christmas socks.
Only reason I need to break out the kilts is when it's cold. Other than that, they stay under wraps. And I would NEVER own a pair of Christmas socks, let alone pair them with a kilt.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 03:48:04 PM »

Only reason I need to break out the kilts is when it's cold. Other than that, they stay under wraps. And I would NEVER own a pair of Christmas socks, let alone pair them with a kilt.
Considering the time of year, it will be cold. As for the socks....

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: