Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings and may the force be with you.  (Read 1314 times)
Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -18

« on: November 14, 2019, 06:00:22 PM »

Hey guys, first time on here and currently about to purchase my first saber ever from ultrasabers! I figured now would be the ideal time considering the raffle. My first saber is going to be the dark savior with a purple blade. Naturally I plan on my second saber being the butcher in red, and I plan on connecting them to master dual saber combat. Anyone let me know what you think or if you have experience with these sabers feel free to inform me on their qualities. May the force be with all of you.

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 06:46:03 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. I have the Butcher. It is awesome,  you have to get one. Also, we will need to see pictures when your saber arrives. Happy sabering.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 07:25:16 PM »

Wilkommen! As an owner of a Fire Orange Butcher, I cant recommend the saber enough! Absolutely gorgeous!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 08:11:15 PM »

I own neither of those sabers, so I look forward to seeing pictures of yours!!!!

Oh, yeah... welcome to the community.  Smiley

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 08:41:12 PM »

You guys have some nice sabers for sure, and I can't wait. I must truly practice the patience of a Jedi while I wait for my highly anticipated saber. Any of you guys a fan of the premium sound board? It seemed like the best option for the price for my first saber.

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 11:27:35 PM »

I have several sabers with premium sound and light sound. The premium sound is great if you're going to be changing or adding sound fonts to your sabers. Vader, Luke, Revan, Malgus,etc. If you get their sabers  you might want to punch it up. There  is also a mute/silent  mode, which comes un handy. I do like the light sound font as well. It's just your basic sounds, saber Ignition, swings and clashes, lock up (two sabers clashing together) and deactivating. Either is great. One is just a bit cheaper.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2019, 12:26:45 AM »

Welcome to the party.

Great choices for first sabers. I'm considering the Savior, not really a fan of the Butcher (I cannot figure out how holding it can be at all comfortable).

Definitely want pictures when you get them.

I always recommend Premium sound on any saber. The LITE sound board comes with one volume and it's LOUD. I like to be able to change volume, or completely mute if I'm swinging one of mine around at 3am. Yes, Premium is more expensive, but in my mind it's always worth it.

If you have any other questions always feel free to ask, we're a pretty helpful bunch here. There's also the forum search function if you're looking for specific information, though I recommend searching individual sub-forums, as doing a search of the entire forum tends to take a few minutes.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2019, 03:53:24 AM »

Hey thanks for the info guys! I ended up going with the premium soundboard because why not? Haha. Also I felt the same way about the butcher being a bit tricky too handle, but I figured it was a fitting challenge to have to adapt to wielding the saber of a true master of the force. Thanks for all your input guys, can't wait to post pics when it comes!

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2019, 04:04:26 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2019, 02:52:00 AM »

There are a number of excellent hilts to choose from.
I have several, including a purple Butcher

Darth Nivek
Knight Ensign

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2019, 11:53:44 PM »

Hey guys, you can see the review of my sabers In the reviews thead. I review my dark savior and the malice, my second prize winner in the fall raffle!

Sound sabers,
- Dark savior
- Malice
- Fallen
     Stunt sabers,
- Dark standard issue
- Dark apprentice LE v4
- Initiate v4
- Aeon LE v3
- Dark Sentinel v4 staff

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2019, 11:35:17 AM »

I'm a fan of dark sabers being non-Sith colors, the VA blade is going to suit that hilt rather well. Do post pictures when it arrives

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: