Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Acccessing the on saber menu on the Diamond Controller  (Read 1280 times)
SparHawk ByA
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« on: November 14, 2019, 06:08:57 PM »

Ok here is where im at. I watched the video on the Diamond controller  for the On Saber Menu. however whenever I try to do it, it jumps right into what seems like the motion settings. I want to try the different sound profiles. but I cant get to that part of the menu. any ideas on how to do that?

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V5 (Diamond Fire Orange)
Initiate V4 w/Windows (Blazing Red)
Dark Initiate LE V4 W/Windows (Emerald Green)
Aeon V4 w/Windows (Obsidian Lite Arctic Blue)
Dominix LE V4 w/Windows (Obsidian Lite Blazing Red)
Remnant (Neopixel)
Frankensaber (Obsidian Lite Guardian Blue)
Baby Frankensaber (Consuler Green)
Crimson Fallen (Obsidian Lite Fire Orange)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 08:03:08 PM »

Did you follow the directions on the 8.5" x 11" piece of paper that came with the saber?  It was folded up, and probably in the same plastic baggie as the business cards, but it's pretty simple.  Hold down the switch, STAB (quick forward/back movement), then let go of the switch.  At that point, the saber will play the name of the currently-selected font.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

SparHawk ByA
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 12:21:38 PM »

to be honest I didnt even look in that bag. its still unopened.....lol  I just watched the video on the Diamond controllers page. I'll give that a try. I was just excited to get in and play with the colors.....lol   Grin

Sabers so far:
Remnant (Neopixel)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 04:14:17 PM »

to be honest I didnt even look in that bag. its still unopened.....lol  I just watched the video on the Diamond controllers page. I'll give that a try. I was just excited to get in and play with the colors.....lol   Grin

Ahh, see, while I understand the excitement, I'm more the kind of guy who unpacks everything, lays it all out in front of me, takes a quick inventory to make sure I have everything, reads all the instructions, and THEN picks up the fun stuff.

Of course, once I pick up the fun stuff, I manage to lose half of what I just laid out so carefully, but I'm still working on that part.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

SparHawk ByA
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 11:52:35 AM »

not me obviously.....lol  I was able to access the menus. so thats good. However the menu is totally different from the one on the video. any idea as to why? is the video for an older version of the menu? Inquiring minds what to know? Grin Wink

Sabers so far:
Remnant (Neopixel)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2019, 06:23:37 PM »

not me obviously.....lol  I was able to access the menus. so thats good. However the menu is totally different from the one on the video. any idea as to why? is the video for an older version of the menu? Inquiring minds what to know? Grin Wink
Software updates... Go with what's on the paper.  Maybe we can ask Deep or Ultra to update the video, to help remove some confusion.

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 03:13:23 AM »

Ok here is where im at. I watched the video on the Diamond controller  for the On Saber Menu. however whenever I try to do it, it jumps right into what seems like the motion settings. I want to try the different sound profiles. but I cant get to that part of the menu. any ideas on how to do that?

Did you follow the directions on the 8.5" x 11" piece of paper that came with the saber?  It was folded up, and probably in the same plastic baggie as the business cards, but it's pretty simple.  Hold down the switch, STAB (quick forward/back movement), then let go of the switch.  At that point, the saber will play the name of the currently-selected font.

Thanks guys!  I was having the exact same issue and was stressed all day at work that something was wrong.  Turns out the only thing wrong was me not looking at the back of the paper.  I nearly woke up the baby because I had to try it!  Points to both of you.

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2019, 03:46:11 PM »

Thanks guys!  I was having the exact same issue and was stressed all day at work that something was wrong.  Turns out the only thing wrong was me not looking at the back of the paper.  I nearly woke up the baby because I had to try it!  Points to both of you.
Glad to have helped!  It’s nice to be on THAT side of the transaction once in a while; I know folks on here have provided me with SO MUCH help, I feel obligated to try to give back when I can.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: