Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Jedi: Fallen Order - Spoiler free!  (Read 19586 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2019, 02:41:28 PM »

and the absolute monster of a map that is Zeffo

Really? I have Zeffo 100% explored but I also got lost a bit on Zeffo the second round so that probably helped

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2019, 05:51:07 PM »

What I find very time-consuming is getting all the scans, echoes and database entries. I often think I've missed one or pushed an one-time enemy over an edge, not realizing that he might be a one-time scan as well, especially when returning to a planet for the second or third time and still not having completed its database...Exploring and searching for chests & secrets is easier Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2019, 06:40:59 PM »

Part of the story line for me is to find all the chests, side quests, etc. The wife just blows through the story and circle back, I can't do that

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2019, 06:50:48 PM »

Same here. I even try to get all Origin achievements within one single run. It will be difficult, but it's possible.

Even back in Metroid Prime times, I always wanted 100% at the end of the story Cheesy

The only thing I miss is an in-game counter for scans and echoes (different from the database), similar to the exploration grade of the planets and how many chests/secrets there are in a specific area...that would make it easier to track the progress, so that you can concentrate on those areas where you still need some % for completion and don't have to run over the whole planet again for the last scan...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2019, 10:03:11 PM »

Same here. I even try to get all Origin achievements within one single run. It will be difficult, but it's possible.

Even back in Metroid Prime times, I always wanted 100% at the end of the story Cheesy

The only thing I miss is an in-game counter for scans and echoes (different from the database), similar to the exploration grade of the planets and how many chests/secrets there are in a specific area...that would make it easier to track the progress, so that you can concentrate on those areas where you still need some % for completion and don't have to run over the whole planet again for the last scan...

+1 Been there, doing that................again and again. Got fed up trying to find those last few % and just returned to other planets instead. Trying not to complete the last few missions, but getting 100% completion is annoying, lol.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2019, 10:54:02 PM »

Understood but some things are only meant for the second visit or later which places a hinder on things when we try to finish everything. Ferro may be a bit long winded at times but it's also one of the fun ones

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2019, 10:56:29 PM »

Played for about an hour Saturday night. Spent the entire time exploring Bogano (didn't even find everything, there is a ton more for me to explore still).

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2019, 03:30:53 AM »

Yea..every time I get an upgrade I'll go back to get stuff I can get to now... I like to be as "leveled" up as I can be by endgame of any game I play. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2019, 12:40:16 PM »

Played for about an hour Saturday night. Spent the entire time exploring Bogano (didn't even find everything, there is a ton more for me to explore still).

The way the game's design, we have to visit the planets a few times to fully get everything

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2019, 09:21:30 PM »

The way the game's design, we have to visit the planets a few times to fully get everything

Oh yeah. I just mean that 1 hour at a time is barely enough time to do anything.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2019, 06:36:54 PM »

True. I'm at 35 hours after two weeks, so you need at least 2-3 hours per day to get significant progress...assuming you also look for secrets and not only following the story arc Wink

Sig by Master Nero

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2019, 07:57:48 PM »

True. I'm at 35 hours after two weeks, so you need at least 2-3 hours per day to get significant progress...assuming you also look for secrets and not only following the story arc Wink

I really just want to play the story, but I can't keep myself from attempting to find new things. But yeah, got another hour in last night, and I will get quite a few more hours this weekend.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2019, 09:18:11 PM »

I beat the story within 3 days, I've been just going around through the things I missed or couldn't get to.  Not much now

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2019, 09:30:44 PM »

I beat the story within 3 days, I've been just going around through the things I missed or couldn't get to.  Not much now

Heh, I've been poking and prodding at the game to see what hidden areas and easter eggs are there, plus finding out where I can fall thru the map..................a few hundred times.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2019, 05:12:06 PM »

Finished the story today at 95%. Now it's all about getting the last few % and achievements ^^

Sig by Master Nero

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: