Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Jedi: Fallen Order - Spoiler free!  (Read 19542 times)
PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2019, 07:32:18 PM »

All planets maxed out regarding secrets, chests and exploration. Still need a few database entries on Dathomir, though. Anything else is at 100% since today Grin

Even the Achievements - my first Origin game that has all Achievements unlocked...

Nice! Im still missing entries on Kashyyyk as well as a few seeds

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2019, 07:43:06 PM »

Yeah, some are really well-hidden...sometimes it was a real pain, searching the same area three or more times to find those last few bits Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2019, 10:05:01 PM »

I made the mistake of starting anew.......before I had finished getting all the areas/chests/secrets completed.

Oops.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2019, 10:17:43 PM »

In the same savegame slot? Not good...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2019, 11:13:55 PM »

I did Kashyyyk, but they sent me back to Zeffo, so I'll have to figure out how to continue there. Still haven't even finished the story, because I'm slow and I don't spend a ton of time playing the game.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2020, 08:12:16 PM »

In the same savegame slot? Not good...

It's what I get for putting the game on a secondary drive and not paying attention to the saves. In checking the game files only one save instance was available. After moving the files, I uninstalled, cleaned, then did a fresh install. Ran a new game, saved, then renamed that to the 2nd file and transferred the original save in. Both now show active, so now I just need to play thru. Gives me a chance to play thru more and get areas I originally missed.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2020, 02:08:37 PM »

I did play this game the week it released and I love it! I do not play a lot of video games these days but the story was everything I wanted it to be. I recommend it to anyone! I hope more SW games like this come out soon.

Sorry, I haven't been around the forum in months and just wanted to share my opinion.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2020, 03:40:27 AM »

Finally finished the game and WOW! i'm blown away by the last 2 days of game play. I can see why they've decided to keep going with the game, either with more content or the next chapter of the game. Talked to a co-worker who got a PS4 copy over the Holiday and they're very impressed with the game too.

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

Gray Jedi

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2020, 01:42:26 PM »

Personally I preordered the game and I was super excited for it. I played hours upon hours with my orange lightsaber. After playing it for so long I’ve come to realize that this game probably wouldn’t be good if it wasn’t Star Wars. Don’t get me wrong, the story-line and characters are all super cool, and I love anything Star Wars. There’s just so much they need to polish up to make the game more well-rounded in my opinion. Also once you get to the end there isn’t much to do aside from grabbing secrets and collectibles you missed before. Unless you create a new save, there isn’t any replayability to the game. They definitely need to think about adding in more content in a DLC or something in my opinion. I’m also not too happy about the fact that I preordered specifically to get the extra content and then they go and release it for everyone a few months later. So much for being exclusive

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2020, 04:01:01 PM »

It was definaltyh a Worthy addition to the Star Wars Lore IMO, but much like Rogue One, Rebels and Solo....you have to come up with an explanation on where these characters are by the time of ANH.  If Cere and Cal are still around at the time after ANH wouldn't they go looking for Luke after he destroyed the Death Star.  It wasn't a secret he was a Jedi.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2020, 04:07:01 PM »

It was definaltyh a Worthy addition to the Star Wars Lore IMO, but much like Rogue One, Rebels and Solo....you have to come up with an explanation on where these characters are by the time of ANH.  If Cere and Cal are still around at the time after ANH wouldn't they go looking for Luke after he destroyed the Death Star.  It wasn't a secret he was a Jedi.

The developers have said they want to do a sequel for that story

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2020, 07:42:38 PM »

The developers have said they want to do a sequel for that story

I know, an I am looking forward to it.  Just curious how they are going to work it out.  We know where Obi-Wan and Yoda were.  Ezra was somewhere in the Unknown Regions with Thrawn, Kanan was One with the Force and Ahsoka was hiding on Malachor V as far as we currently know.  Now we need an explanation on where Cal, Merrin (whos character I love) and Cere were.

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2020, 11:51:53 PM »

Well, if you finished the game, you know all the people they met. Nothing more for me to say on that. There's 10,000 systems they can put into a sequel that won't ever touch on anything that happened in the movies at all. They could go the EU route and touch more on what happened in the comics or novels too. So many different areas they can explore, that won't interfere with the movie timeline.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2020, 12:30:44 PM »

Well, if you finished the game, you know all the people they met. Nothing more for me to say on that. There's 10,000 systems they can put into a sequel that won't ever touch on anything that happened in the movies at all. They could go the EU route and touch more on what happened in the comics or novels too. So many different areas they can explore, that won't interfere with the movie timeline.

Sure, but they are going to have to work to convince me if they were alive after the Destruction of the First Death Star why they did not seek Luke out.  That's the rub when it comes to adding in Jedi Survivors other than Yoda and Obi-Wan into this time frame.  It can be done but its got to really convince me like I said.

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2020, 06:31:01 PM »

just got Fallen Order along with an Xbox 1 X and yelped when Cal came on screen and I finally realize where US got their "Fallen" saber from... yeah, late to the party.
Trying to play on Jedi Master, but getting a little tired of respawning every 30 seconds.... probably will demote myself to padawan (or whatever is 'easy story mode' soon.

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: