Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Bellicose or Guardian  (Read 1738 times)
DarthBD
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 21, 2019, 10:37:45 PM »

Hi everyone first time posting here.  I'm debating whether to get the bellicose or the Guardian and looking for opinions.  Tell me which you like and why you'd choose one or the other. 

lowlead
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -38

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 11:31:25 PM »

BOTH!  Grin

I own the Guardian & the Bellicose (which was my Fall Raffle entry, so the Bellicose hasn't yet arrived) and I love the look of both of them.  They both have that classic 'prequel hero' look - I'm partial to the hilts that most resemble the weapons wielded by main characters of the films.  Both have a very attractive two-tone finish, and are long enough for a comfortable two-handed grip.  The Guardian looks especially great with the nickel finish!

...so...ya...get both.

DarthBD
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 11:45:23 PM »

Thanks for the reply!  I recently got a Dominix as my first Ultrasaber.  And I like it a lot.  Two would be my preference as well lol.  But I can only get one more for now. It's a tough choice because I like the looks of both.  I tend to like the red of the Sith and think both would look good with a red blade! Decisions,  decisions!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 02:27:02 AM »

I have both of them and they are incredible. You really can't go wrong with either, but if you're trying to make a choice, I'd go with the bellicose 1st. it is extremely comfortable to hold and very easy to wield. Not to say The Guardian isn't also comfortable or pretty awesome. So there's my 2 cents, bellicose 1st and then The Guardian.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2019, 02:56:56 AM »

Bellicose. I'd have to change the pommel on the Guardian.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2019, 04:31:16 AM »

I'd say go with the Bellicose as the Guardian is something of a large saber

DarthBD
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2019, 04:15:25 PM »

Thanks everyone for the replies.  Seems the Bellicose is the top choice!  I tend to like the look of the Guardian a little better, but seems the Bellicose would handle better.  Thanks again to everyone for the guidance.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2019, 04:52:39 PM »

We are going to want pictures when you get your saber!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

DarthBD
Force Sensitive

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2019, 05:03:56 AM »

I'll definitely have to share some pics.  Due to the overwhelming comments,  it seems I'll be getting a Bellicose next. Though the Guardian is a great looking hilt too!

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2019, 11:21:13 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum, get a Bellicose I have one you'll love it.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: