Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Soon to be Lord Nutzoids...  (Read 1309 times)
Nutzoids
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« on: November 23, 2019, 09:01:29 PM »

Hi All,

About me... So far this year I have purchased 3 UltraSabers. I am not an easy customer to deal with, but a loyal one! This year has been so great and these things really did take a beating. I do take a weird kind of pride, when in the store my 3 year old grabs a plastic light-saber and says "daddy, look, star wars" I can say, "Put that down, you have a real one at home, what do you want that plastic thing for?"

Anyway, I am about to put an order in for 14 UltraSabers. All Mystery Boxes, for all the kids, nieces and nephews, etc... are going to get an Ultrasaber for Christmas! I hope it snows, that will look amazing in photos! Now I have watched some videos on Youtube with a bunch of reviews and unboxings, but I got a 2 part'er here for the more seasoned owners.

How many UltraSabers do you currently own?
and
How do you display so many?

Extra Cred for photos!

The Mystery Boxes are my favorite part, its going to be like Christmas twice!

Happy Holidays! & May the Force be with us all on Dec 20th!

-Nutzoids

lowlead
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -38

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 09:42:23 PM »

Greetings and WELCOME!!

So...do we call you Darth Nutzoids or Jedi Master Nutzoids? Grin

What a great plan for Christmas - that's gonna be a memorable one for sure! 

I currently own 6 UltraSabers with three more on the way.  I'm still deciding on a wall display setup, and in the meantime I store them in a dedicated Pelican case with custom 'pluck' foam which allows you to create a contoured profile for each specific saber.  It's a great system for storage.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 10:22:25 PM »

Well, he did say LORD, so -1. Wink

Right on man, and welcome.  

You do realize that usernames are fixed though - right?  Tongue

That's a lot of MBs... good man. Smiley

I own 16, and most have stands - one's wall mounted (not an UltraSaber, so no pic).  Roll Eyes

Check this out: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37692.0

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 06:43:43 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 08:46:49 PM »

Welcome to the forum. I own 15 to 18 of them, don't remember. Will have to sort through them since I have some that are apart to convert to stunt sabers or are waiting electronics for sound.

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 12:16:53 AM »

Welcome to the party.

Sadly I only own 12. So far. They're scattered around the house, so on display, some ready to grab. But here's the list:

So which three do you have?

And wow, 14 mystery boxes is going to guarantee a lot of happy kids, and one very popular adult.  Cool

If you have any questions, always feel free to ask, we're a pretty helpful bunch here. And if you're looking for specific information, there is a forum search function, although I recommend searching in the individual sub-forums, as a full forum search takes several minutes.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2019, 03:41:35 AM »

Welcome to the forum.
Sounds like you've made a huge step in supporting more than a few habits, and showing love for a certain universe.

In my arsenal are currently twenty sabers

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2019, 02:32:22 PM »

Wilkommen!

And holy crap that is an awesome Christmas it sounds like! We better see some saber pics!

I myself own four and have two on stands and two without, all on the mantle of my fireplace. I am hoping to get broom holders for them soon so I can save some space and have them on the wall instead.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2019, 09:45:52 PM »

Wilkommen!

And holy crap that is an awesome Christmas it sounds like! We better see some saber pics!

I myself own four and have two on stands and two without, all on the mantle of my fireplace. I am hoping to get broom holders for them soon so I can save some space and have them on the wall instead.

Add my vote for the broom holders!  Here is one that holds 5 of them, and it holds up to 35 lbs, so you're not going to overload it.  If you do like I did and mount it near an electrical outlet, you can even keep your sabers plugged in and charged up.

I own 7 at the moment, but one is destined to be gifted at Christmas, and one is jointly-owned with my buddy, because it took a combined order for us to qualify for the Frankensaber during the Halloween Giveaway, so I guess I own... 5-1/2?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2019, 12:58:51 PM »

Welcome. Lots of lucky people are going to be pretty happy. I have about 17 sabers at present. Selling a few, donating some, trying to end up with a more consolidated collection. What can I say, the addiction has demands, as you will learn.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: