Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Batteries included?  (Read 1458 times)
Orez
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

The reverse of nothing is still nothing

« on: November 25, 2019, 03:11:32 AM »

i'm planning to buy a grab bag saber + mistery box for me and a friend, but do i really need to buy batteries separated in ultrasabers' site or does it come within? If i have to buy it, is Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries + Universal Battery Charger Combo a good idea?

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 03:49:29 AM »

Grab bag sabers come with a 4 AAA battery setup. Batteries are included.

Mystery box batteries depends on what setup in comes with, but batteries are included.

The separate batteries on the site are for those building their own, or those who want spares.
Should you buy the Li-Ion, definitely gat the charger combo setup for your first set

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 12:51:02 PM »

What Therion said.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 01:05:08 PM »

As everyone has mentioned, they come with batteries although it doesn't hurt to have extra batteries on the side if you're going to use it often

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 04:40:42 PM »

I heartily recommend Eneloop AAA cells for the stunt sabers; you'll save lots of money over using alkalines and throwing them away when they die.  The charger that you would get from Ultrasabers if you ordered the lithium-ion batteries and charger setup will work just fine for the NiMH AAA cells, too.  Be aware, though, that the lithium-ion cells WILL NOT charge in the typical battery charger that will handle NiMH cells... I know they look like AA batteries, but they're SPECIAL, and they need a charger capable of handling their higher power needs.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 09:19:47 PM »

I get the Eneloop Pros myself for my AA and AAA needs, they have higher capacity and are designed to be used constantly

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2019, 12:47:29 AM »

I get the Eneloop Pros myself for my AA and AAA needs, they have higher capacity and are designed to be used constantly

Hard to go wrong with either, I’d say.  I went with the standard because of the many more charge cycles cited, but I wasn’t sure which would be better for this application.  For my flashlights, I go with Eneloop Pros, and I wanted to try the standard Eneloops.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2019, 02:46:32 PM »

Hard to go wrong with either, I’d say.  I went with the standard because of the many more charge cycles cited, but I wasn’t sure which would be better for this application.  For my flashlights, I go with Eneloop Pros, and I wanted to try the standard Eneloops.

Agreed. I play a lot of console games so the AA works out well, I have 8 batteries that I can interchange and after a few years of owning the first set, they still hold up but I also drain my batteries like one should.

Nothing wrong with trying out the standard set, still the Eneloops. Panasonic designed a really good NI-MH battery

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: