Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Can we add items to an order?  (Read 1025 times)
chem
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 27, 2019, 11:45:00 AM »

Hi there!

This is a bit of a last ditch resort to hope someone sees this before fulfilling my order. I've already sent an email to info@ultrasabers.com but I'm trying to get some more eyes on this before I miss out. Please let me know if this post is not okay.

Firstly, I just want to say... I bought my first ever lightsaber from Ultrasabers last Wednesday and it took only 7 days to land in my hand in Melbourne, Australia. Incredible, really. Thank you so much.

I loved it so much, except it came with 24 inch blades ... a little small. No problem. I've now bought another saber and new 32 inch blades for my Phantom Initiate v4 that I purchased last week.

However, after placing the order... I noticed there's things called "Quick Release Couplers". I looked up a YouTube video of them and this is EXACTLY what I want. I guess my question is now two-fold.

Firstly, would this coupler fit my Phantom Initiate v4? https://ultrasabers.com/product/black-finish-quick-release-coupler-with-vents/

If so ... can I possibly get it added to my order? I've already paid about 5 hours ago and its currently in a "Processing" state already.

I have read the FAQs and such around editing orders ... but I don't want to edit the configuration of the saber in the order or remove anything ... I want to ADD another item. Is this possible? I'm mostly asking because shipping is $70+ USD for me and getting just the coupler by itself with nothing else will likely result in a $130+ USD order because of the shipping... which I just can't afford on top of the rest of it Sad

Can anyone give me some guidance on the above? I know I'm probably asking a dumb question ... but I'm really hoping I can get this added to the order.

Thanks in advance.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 12:49:05 PM »

Hey chem, 1st thing is to get the order numbers.Then try emailing Marlena@ultrasabers.com and ask her to add your coupler to the purchase. She can also answer any questions you have. She helped me with a similar situation. Hope this helps. And don't forget to post pictures when your sabers arrive. Happy sabering.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 01:06:26 PM »

Malik is correct, contact Marlena, she's one of the best people just about all of us have worked with

chem
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 01:08:32 PM »

Hey chem, 1st thing is to get the order numbers.Then try emailing Marlena@ultrasabers.com and ask her to add your coupler to the purchase. She can also answer any questions you have. She helped me with a similar situation. Hope this helps. And don't forget to post pictures when your sabers arrive. Happy sabering.

Hi Malik,

Thanks so much for responding. I've just sent an email off to Marlena so I guess I'll see how I go. I really appreciate you helping me out!!

Cheers,

chem

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 06:50:30 PM »

Yes, that should be possible as long as the order hasn't shipped and you're fast in emailing them Tongue And yes, the coupler will fit your saber! All MHS parts will fit on MHS sabers.
The only sabers that are not MHS compatible are all v2 sabers, i.e. Aeon/Aeon LE (v2), Dominix/Dominix LE (v2), Initiate/Initiate LE (v2), Dark Initiate/Dark Initiate LE (v2). All other sabers have at least MHS compatible pommels, some even have MHS compatible emitters.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

chem
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 09:49:27 PM »

Yes, that should be possible as long as the order hasn't shipped and you're fast in emailing them Tongue And yes, the coupler will fit your saber! All MHS parts will fit on MHS sabers.
The only sabers that are not MHS compatible are all v2 sabers, i.e. Aeon/Aeon LE (v2), Dominix/Dominix LE (v2), Initiate/Initiate LE (v2), Dark Initiate/Dark Initiate LE (v2). All other sabers have at least MHS compatible pommels, some even have MHS compatible emitters.

Amazing!!!

Marlena replied and has given me instructions on how to get this sorted which I've just completed. I am beyond happy with the service and community Ultrasabers has displayed in the last week. Thanks all of you - I really appreciate it!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2019, 12:48:58 AM »

Amazing!!!

Marlena replied and has given me instructions on how to get this sorted which I've just completed. I am beyond happy with the service and community Ultrasabers has displayed in the last week. Thanks all of you - I really appreciate it!
Yup, Marlena is “da bomb,” as the saying goes.  Congrats, and thanks for getting back to us with the results.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2019, 02:47:09 PM »

Marlena is the best!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print