Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Review of Azure Fallen (Diamond)  (Read 2920 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« on: November 28, 2019, 12:38:06 AM »

Below you will find my review of the Azure Fallen that I ordered during the 2019 Halloween Giveaway.  I hope you enjoy it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xclt5kT8JS0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xclt5kT8JS0</a>

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Daniel1988
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 12:55:39 AM »

Very nice version Cyclops! Especially love the Dark Violet Amethyst color as your color choice. Do you find that your's is two handed or are you able to single hand wield it?

Like your's, my Fallen came with a matching colored covertech but I swapped it with my Grandmaster LE's covertech to offset the colors. I wish US would allow us to buy these colored covertechs for other sabers (I've tried to order them on other sabers to no avail). 

I did want sound on mine too but it would have been too cost prohibitive for me at this time.

My sabers (as of 8/9/23): (*s)=sound
1.) Frankensaber-Blazing Red (*s)
2.) Grandmaster LE-Sentinel Yellow
3.) Shock LE-Violet Amethyst w/Qd
4.) Dominicide LE-Tri-cree F.Orange
5.) Apprentice LE V4-Guardian Blue (*s)
6.) Dark Graflex-BR (*s)
7.) Spectre-B.Violet Amethyst w/Qd (*s)
8.) Consular-Tri-Cree Consular Green w/Qd
9.) Prophecy V3-SY
10.) Sentinel LE V5-SY
11.) Third Sister LE-VA
12.) Survivor LE- BVA (*s)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 06:42:27 AM »

Cyclops942, thanks so much for sharing your Azure Fallen. A great looking saber indeed. I'm thinking the Fallen (black version), also with diamond controller and possibly recharge port. Point for sharing.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Makubex
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

тнərə ιѕ no darĸ ѕιdə, nor lιgнт ѕιdə.

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 06:43:03 AM »

Nice clean crisp review love it! And very informative. Love watching video reviews... and u have actually caught my eye for the azure fallen it def is one sexy saber...

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2019, 09:25:13 AM »

Amazing Azure Fallen. I like the various colors Ultrasabers offers - Azure, Crimson, Gold (LE).

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2019, 02:42:21 PM »

I have the Fallen LE in my cart but man, you make me want to build an Azure one, Cyclops!  The VA blade is quite impressive with the blue hilt and the knurling is also my favorite part of the saber

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2019, 02:08:38 AM »

Very nice version Cyclops! Especially love the Dark Violet Amethyst color as your color choice. Do you find that your's is two handed or are you able to single hand wield it?
Well... that depends on what actions I’m trying to perform, and how tired my hand/wrist/arm might be, and how far toward the blade I am holding the saber.  So, technically, it can be wielded with one hand, but I would be “choking up” on it quite a bit, which tends to limit the motions that can be made somewhat, because more of the hilt has to be maneuvered around the forearm.

Does that answer your question?

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Daniel1988
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2019, 07:02:21 AM »

Well... that depends on what actions I’m trying to perform, and how tired my hand/wrist/arm might be, and how far toward the blade I am holding the saber.  So, technically, it can be wielded with one hand, but I would be “choking up” on it quite a bit, which tends to limit the motions that can be made somewhat, because more of the hilt has to be maneuvered around the forearm.

Yes, thanks. I was asking more comparatively as I have smaller hands and this is, for someone like me, definitely a two handed hilt no matter how I try to use it. I was wondering how others interpreted the hilt. Glad to see that I'm not the only one.  Grin   Wink

My sabers (as of 8/9/23): (*s)=sound
1.) Frankensaber-Blazing Red (*s)
2.) Grandmaster LE-Sentinel Yellow
3.) Shock LE-Violet Amethyst w/Qd
4.) Dominicide LE-Tri-cree F.Orange
5.) Apprentice LE V4-Guardian Blue (*s)
6.) Dark Graflex-BR (*s)
7.) Spectre-B.Violet Amethyst w/Qd (*s)
8.) Consular-Tri-Cree Consular Green w/Qd
9.) Prophecy V3-SY
10.) Sentinel LE V5-SY
11.) Third Sister LE-VA
12.) Survivor LE- BVA (*s)

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2019, 02:23:21 PM »

Yes, thanks. I was asking more comparatively as I have smaller hands and this is, for someone like me, definitely a two handed hilt no matter how I try to use it. I was wondering how others interpreted the hilt. Glad to see that I'm not the only one.  Grin   Wink

For myself, anything larger than an Initiate/Apprentice/Graflex/Prophecy usually I consider a 2 handed hilt. The Fallen even more so. It's along the lines of a Savior or a Grand Master, but at least the body of the hilt is not as wide as a Emperor's Hand or Lost Grey.

+1 to Cyclops for an outstanding review.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 05:11:43 PM »

I just got notified by UltraSabers that my video review is a Featured Review on the Azure Fallen page.  Wow, thanks!  What a boost to my ego!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2019, 05:17:06 PM »

I just got notified by UltraSabers that my video review is a Featured Review on the Azure Fallen page.  Wow, thanks!  What a boost to my ego!

Congrats! Points incoming

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2019, 05:18:47 PM »

Congratulations!

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2019, 11:02:13 PM »

Congratulations. Well deserved.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2019, 06:21:20 AM »

It really is a great review of the Fallen. Congrats. I can't wait to get my own. Torn between two colors for the blade (if I can't afford diamond).I'm thinking Fallen (black) with SRD blade color OR PO blade color.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2019, 10:26:09 PM »

Great looking saber and blade color settings!  Thanks for posting this video! +1

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: