Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: First Mystery Box/Saber Order is In!  (Read 985 times)
TXBurner
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: November 30, 2019, 04:18:19 PM »

Everyone wish me luck and send yellow blade energy my way. I've been trying to hit that order button for a few months now honestly. Today was a horrible day as i had to surrender the cat I got the day before right back to the shelter, realized I gotta get a new tire tomorrow, and well home isn't great. So i decided to do some retail therapy and I'm already feeling brighter. Maybe you can't buy happiness but i think joy is kinda affordable. Looking up local groups in my area and already talking to a few folks about meeting up. Can't wait to get out there and spar. I've done a lil' kendo and 3 years fencing and I know I'll be rusty but I'm looking forward to everything that comes after this. Great days are comming. I know it!

callmemikeyb
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 01:14:48 PM »

We want to see the saber that you got! I ordered a mystery box on Dec 8th and it just shipped. I'm excited!

Make the Yellow Force be with you!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -440

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 01:05:54 AM »

Here's hoping you both score awesome sabers!

My Collection: Emperor's Hand (diamond controller),Guardian, Dominix LE v4, Fulcrum,Spectre, Azure Butcher, Raven, Crimson Menace, Bellicose (custom), Archon v3.1 (diamond), Azure Reaper, Grand Master LE, Monarch CE, Malice, Dark Shock, Crimson Fallen,  Dark Standard Issue v3 (stunt), Renegade LE (diamond) Empress, Crimson Scorpion, the Catalyst (Diamond), Chosen One CE, and coming soon, the Princess LE (Emerald with sound) 
Wish list:  maybe a Bane and a Manticore

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: