Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: You all are a bad (good?) influence  (Read 2869 times)
imprimis5
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -38

« on: December 01, 2019, 01:59:45 PM »

A month ago, I had exactly zero lightsabers. Today, I have two.

And I just placed an order for another. After seeing all those gorgeous photos of the Spectre, I had to have my own. I have a feeling that a trend has begun.

lowlead
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -38

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 02:16:15 PM »

Abandon hope (of saving money) all ye who enter!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 02:45:45 PM »

You will learn to love your new addiction my friend. Embrace it...make it a part of you...you really don't have any other options,  if you wish to Master it. Give into it...and watch your arsenal become...EPIC !

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 03:50:12 PM »

Welcome to the SF family! I too said that I would only own one, then only own two, 5, and now I have 17. 

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 05:15:07 PM »

Yup, it's addicting.  I bought my wife a pair of Ahsoka Tano Rebels era sabers from another vendor for Christmas last year.  After 12 months we now have 21 sabers in the house (19 are Ultra Sabers).  The saber list in my signature does not reflect the latest acquisitions.  I'll probably get one more for the wife before the year is up, and I'm pretty sure the long skinny box she ran upstairs last week was from US and will eventually end up under the tree with my name on it  Grin .

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 03:55:39 AM »

Glances over shoulder at wall of sabers--
Welcome to the addiction

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 11:31:40 AM »

Glances over shoulder at wall of sabers--
Welcome to the addiction

Good one, Therion. Points incoming for that

Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 11:48:15 AM »

I bought my first saber as a grab bag ad on facebook and was happy for a while, until I saw they had released the Spectre. I watched it for a year, contemplating if I should get it or not. Then, I decided to dive in hard with the raffle to see if I can win anything. I honestly thought with my shellty luck I wouldn’t win anything, so I bought a mystery box just to soften the blow, but I ended up winning a grab bag that I honestly love so much more than the mystery box I bought. So, in short I 100% understand you, I went from one saber to 4 in a month, and I am itching at the bit to get another lol

-The Jedurai

KNOWLEDGE-initiate v4 with windows and av switch, Counselor green
Aeon V5, av switch, guardian blue
BALANCE- Spectre lite sound with windows, engraved hilt, black av switch with white light, TRI Adegan Silver
PASSION- dark apprentice v4 with windows and guarded switch, blazing red
Diamond bellicose

Is it a want, or a need?:Fallen LE Diamond, Archon 3.1 Diamond, The Malice Diamond

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 01:06:18 PM »

Yup. I still wouldn't mind a few more sabers myself actually Tongue Even though I said the Crimson Savior would be my last for awhile

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2019, 04:43:57 PM »

I bought my first saber as a grab bag ad on facebook and was happy for a while, until I saw they had released the Spectre. I watched it for a year, contemplating if I should get it or not. Then, I decided to dive in hard with the raffle to see if I can win anything. I honestly thought with my shellty luck I wouldn’t win anything, so I bought a mystery box just to soften the blow, but I ended up winning a grab bag that I honestly love so much more than the mystery box I bought. So, in short I 100% understand you, I went from one saber to 4 in a month, and I am itching at the bit to get another lol

I went from one saber to 10 in a month, and now I'm down to what you see in my signature.  Note that two more are destined to leave my grasp soon, because this hobby/addiction is too much fun NOT to share.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2019, 04:59:57 PM »

I went from one saber to 10 in a month, and now I'm down to what you see in my signature.  Note that two more are destined to leave my grasp soon, because this hobby/addiction is too much fun NOT to share.

Points for paying it forward, Cy

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2019, 05:19:54 PM »

Points for paying it forward, Cy
Thanks, but it's true-- sharing increases the enjoyment.  I'm giving them to friends, so that I can not only share in their joy at the occasion of the gifting, but I will also be able to use the sabers together with the friends.  Maybe someday I will get to the point where I am giving them to random strangers at a con, or donating them to organizations like Make-A-Wish, like some others here do.  I think that is a REALLY cool thing to be able to do.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2019, 05:24:19 PM »

Agreed. My goal is to build my own and donate them to hospitals and charity. 

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2019, 10:36:46 PM »

Agreed. My goal is to build my own and donate them to hospitals and charity. 

I'm getting closer to a true "custom" saber myself.   Well, built from individual components, anyway.   :-)

Meanwhile I keep tinkering ... and like Cyclops I tend to give them away or sell them at a discount to others.   My "core" collection seems to stay at around 4-5 sabers.   But I have purchased many, many more....   :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

CinderYin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -7

“I am the embers of my rage.” -Darth Cinder

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2019, 12:14:50 AM »

Gahhhh i jumped straight in to owning 3 sabers, one after the other, about two days apart from each other. Consume you, it will. Wink

current collection ~
Apprentice LE v5 [Diamond]
Phantom v4 Saberstaff w/ Premium Sound (Blazing Red)
Aeon v3 Stunt (Guardian Blue)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: