Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: You all are a bad (good?) influence  (Read 2914 times)
Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2019, 03:45:14 AM »

Wow, I only have 12 so far. But the wish list is long. Maybe for the second winter raffle...

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2019, 04:50:56 AM »

Gahhhh i jumped straight in to owning 3 sabers, one after the other, about two days apart from each other. Consume you, it will. Wink
But your sabers are so LOVELY!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

CinderYin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -7

“I am the embers of my rage.” -Darth Cinder

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2019, 01:44:07 PM »

But your sabers are so LOVELY!

Aw thanks Cheesy I think you’re lovely for your giving-ness, and actually really respect the idea of paying the fun forward. I’m going to have to buy friends and family some mystery boxes this holiday. Wink

current collection ~
Apprentice LE v5 [Diamond]
Phantom v4 Saberstaff w/ Premium Sound (Blazing Red)
Aeon v3 Stunt (Guardian Blue)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2019, 04:35:25 PM »

I have both received and given away sabers. It's a great feeling.  The one I received is very special to me (one of my favorites)because it was a gift. Never giving it up. The ones I've given to the Children's hospital and my good friends has brought me great joy. Each one was received as if it was the ultimate gift...and I guess it was. They are all HUGE STAR WARS fans,  and had always wanted a saber, but never owned one, or like most of us, only had a paper towel roll to try and fill the void. It's even better than the feeling of opening a mystery box or a raffle Grand Prize. I highly recommend doing it (if possible) at least one time. Even a basic saber with sound (must have sound) goes over big.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: