Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Cyber Saber Sale!!!  (Read 2619 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« on: December 02, 2019, 06:53:04 AM »

Are you kidding me?? I can't make the Black Friday Sale...and now my Fallen is 20% off. Clearly, I'm going to have to collect a few bounties.  I had planned on saving up for perhaps, a Winter Raffle,  but now! And we only have 9 days forum. I want to save, I plan to save,  but I might just have to try for this one. I've only been a forum member for just over a year, but I don't think I have ever seen this nice a discount. So, anyone else going for it,  and what will you be shooting for?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

SparHawk ByA
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 11:41:01 AM »

same boat and same saber. Maybe they figure everyone spent all their money this weekend so they wont sell that much at this discount. might just have to get my Crimson Fallen with just Premium sound.....lol  Consider this I must.   Grin

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V5 (Diamond Fire Orange)
Initiate V4 w/Windows (Blazing Red)
Dark Initiate LE V4 W/Windows (Emerald Green)
Aeon V4 w/Windows (Obsidian Lite Arctic Blue)
Dominix LE V4 w/Windows (Obsidian Lite Blazing Red)
Remnant (Neopixel)
Frankensaber (Obsidian Lite Guardian Blue)
Baby Frankensaber (Consuler Green)
Crimson Fallen (Obsidian Lite Fire Orange)

S2mikey
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 01:36:15 PM »

Actually - I am very pleased with the deal I got using the 15% & free shipping over $100 bucks sale from last week.  That is as good as 20% off if you have to pay shipping.  So, no biggy to me!  I should have my new Initiate later today or tomorrow! Cheesy

AEON L4, Tri-Cree Fire orange
Archon 2.1, Tri-Cree Gaurdian Blue
Dark Sentinel L4 - Tri-Cree Consular Green, Green AV switch
Initiate V3, Catalyst Pommel, Violet, AV switch

CinderYin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -7

“I am the embers of my rage.” -Darth Cinder

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 02:13:56 PM »

Lol as someone who pulled the trigger for the Black Friday sale like 3 times on 3 different items, I was shocked there was an even larger sale. When I looked at the cost with shipping tho, I got a better deal with free shipping on BF and 15% off. These sales are awesome for first time saber buyers like myself and I could not be more excited for delivery. Cheesy

Best of luck on your decision OP, I’m assuming there will be a winter sale as well later this month if you’re patient. Trust in the Force!  Cheesy

current collection ~
Apprentice LE v5 [Diamond]
Phantom v4 Saberstaff w/ Premium Sound (Blazing Red)
Aeon v3 Stunt (Guardian Blue)

Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 03:00:27 PM »

I keep adding sabers I wanna buy for this sale to my wishlist because I can’t afford anything else right now lol

-The Jedurai

KNOWLEDGE-initiate v4 with windows and av switch, Counselor green
Aeon V5, av switch, guardian blue
BALANCE- Spectre lite sound with windows, engraved hilt, black av switch with white light, TRI Adegan Silver
PASSION- dark apprentice v4 with windows and guarded switch, blazing red
Diamond bellicose

Is it a want, or a need?:Fallen LE Diamond, Archon 3.1 Diamond, The Malice Diamond

CinderYin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -7

“I am the embers of my rage.” -Darth Cinder

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 03:57:55 PM »

I keep adding sabers I wanna buy for this sale to my wishlist because I can’t afford anything else right now lol

SAME   Grin

current collection ~
Apprentice LE v5 [Diamond]
Phantom v4 Saberstaff w/ Premium Sound (Blazing Red)
Aeon v3 Stunt (Guardian Blue)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 04:44:44 PM »

Can't wait to see pictures of all your sabers people.  Perhaps I shall wait this one out...save my pennies and...(Dare I) get the Fallen (diamond controller) or at long last, my Renegade LE!!

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2019, 08:20:01 PM »

Are you kidding me?? I can't make the Black Friday Sale...and now my Fallen is 20% off. Clearly, I'm going to have to collect a few bounties.  I had planned on saving up for perhaps, a Winter Raffle,  but now! And we only have 9 days forum. I want to save, I plan to save,  but I might just have to try for this one. I've only been a forum member for just over a year, but I don't think I have ever seen this nice a discount. So, anyone else going for it,  and what will you be shooting for?

UltraSabers keeps on giving, I really have to watch myself from giving into temptation since I have responsibilities I have to take care of first

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2019, 09:07:31 PM »

On the subject of US just keeps on giving, if history holds, the first winter raffle should be up next following the Cyber Monday sale.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2019, 09:53:18 PM »

On the subject of US just keeps on giving, if history holds, the first winter raffle should be up next following the Cyber Monday sale.

I thought Winter Raffle didn't start until January 1st, for about 3 weeks. Which it looks like I have to wait for. Too many medical bills last month to bite this time.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2019, 04:30:46 AM »

I thought Winter Raffle didn't start until January 1st, for about 3 weeks. Which it looks like I have to wait for. Too many medical bills last month to bite this time.

First, I hope that whatever you have medical bills for turns out ok and you get well (or whoever it is if it's not you gets well).

Second, it depends (unless there's been an announcement I've missed):
Last winter (2018/2019) The raffle was in January of 2019.

The winter before (2017/2018) it was in December and ended on Dec. 31, 2017.

Prior to that (2016/2017) it started Christmas Eve 2016 and lasted about three weeks, ending in Jan 2017.

Prior to that (2015/2016) - I believe they skipped the winter raffle this year, mostly due to running out of about half of the models they sell due to the release of The Force Awakens. No, seriously, people were ordering grab bags and getting Liberators, DSI's, Prophecy's, I think even a Guardian and Bellicose went out. They were completely out of almost every saber Sentinel and under (this was before the Init/App/Sent/Aeon/Dom v5's existed).

Prior to that (2014/2015) there were two winter raffles, the second one of which was my first US purchase (DSI, Blazing Red, OBSv3) and raffle entry. I won 4th prize (Sentinel LE, Consular Green) and was as happy as a 12 year old at a Justin Beiber concert.

So some years there's two winter raffles, some years just one. Given that the Cyber sale ends Dec. 11th, my GUESS is that either there will be a Christmas sale, ending right around Christmas followed by the winter raffle, or the winter raffle will start immediately after the Cyber sale, and probably be run along with other holiday sales.

NOTE: The above is only a guess based on past events. I do NOT work for, nor am I affiliated in any way with Ultrasabers (other than I buy their products). Do not plan major purchases based on my prediction of sales/events/raffles. Or if you do, and I'm wrong, it's not my fault. The only thing I can say with 100% certainty is that US is going to continue to produce superior products at excellent prices. And given Emory's love of raffles and giving away sabers, it's probably safe to say that there will be more raffles in the future. I mean seriously, read some of his posts from past years when he announces the winners. For quite a number of years, there would be a fairly low number of prizes announced, but they'd end up giving away more prizes. I think my first raffle they announced that there would be 40 prizes (which is an insane number to begin with), but when the winners were announced, they ended up giving away 58. Seriously, how many other companies run contests and then when they announce the winners say "Oh, by the way, we decided to give away more prizes than we originally said. Hope no one minds getting a free saber." Oh, and now they're giving away what, over 100?

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2019, 05:06:52 AM »

First, I hope that whatever you have medical bills for turns out ok and you get well (or whoever it is if it's not you gets well).
Absolutely!  I echo these sentiments.

[...stuff deleted to save space...]

NOTE: The above is only a guess based on past events. I do NOT work for, nor am I affiliated in any way with Ultrasabers (other than I buy their products). Do not plan major purchases based on my prediction of sales/events/raffles. Or if you do, and I'm wrong, it's not my fault. The only thing I can say with 100% certainty is that US is going to continue to produce superior products at excellent prices. And given Emory's love of raffles and giving away sabers, it's probably safe to say that there will be more raffles in the future. I mean seriously, read some of his posts from past years when he announces the winners. For quite a number of years, there would be a fairly low number of prizes announced, but they'd end up giving away more prizes. I think my first raffle they announced that there would be 40 prizes (which is an insane number to begin with), but when the winners were announced, they ended up giving away 58. Seriously, how many other companies run contests and then when they announce the winners say "Oh, by the way, we decided to give away more prizes than we originally said. Hope no one minds getting a free saber." Oh, and now they're giving away what, over 100?

I agree with this... UltraSabers has been INCREDIBLY generous with their product.  I mean, look at the Halloween Giveaway... in two separate orders, I ordered and paid for a total of four sabers (Diamond Fallen, Diamond Azure Fallen, Mystery Box with Sound, and Dark Initiate LE v5), and got five (FIVE!!!!!) free sabers-- two Initiates, a Grab Bag, a Mystery Box, and a Frankensaber!  That was over $250 worth of free sabers, PLUS a free Frankensaber, and I have no idea how to calculate the price of that one, since it's a one-of-a-kind custom creation.  And that is just ONE event, of many, many events that UltraSabers has decided to sponsor.  It's obvious that they enjoy making the sabers and sharing the hobby/addiction/fun.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2019, 08:58:20 AM »

20% is just amazing. Seriously tempting!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2019, 11:55:41 AM »

Ultrasabers doesn't have a set date for their sales, we're at the mercy of their decision every raffle and sales event.  With that said, they set the dates which are normally a surprise to us

SparHawk ByA
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2019, 11:59:40 AM »

Im seriously thinking of getting my Fallen saber. I can get a Diamond Fallen for under $400, thats just so tempting.

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V5 (Diamond Fire Orange)
Initiate V4 w/Windows (Blazing Red)
Dark Initiate LE V4 W/Windows (Emerald Green)
Aeon V4 w/Windows (Obsidian Lite Arctic Blue)
Dominix LE V4 w/Windows (Obsidian Lite Blazing Red)
Remnant (Neopixel)
Frankensaber (Obsidian Lite Guardian Blue)
Baby Frankensaber (Consuler Green)
Crimson Fallen (Obsidian Lite Fire Orange)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: