Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Broken Mystery sabers... I had to pay for shipping  (Read 1315 times)
adamkiz
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 02, 2019, 03:47:18 PM »

I ordered 3 mysterybox sabers from ultrasabers.  2 of the 3 were broken with in one day.  1 was not functioning from the start.  The on/off switch need to be hit against my palm in order to function.   The second sabers battery compartment broken completely in half and fell out of the bottom of the saber.    I had to spend $25 for shipping and insurance to send the broken sabers back to Ultrasabers for repair.  I believe that a company should have to pay for return shipping for sending out broken product.   I do not understand why I had to pay for return shipping to return a broken product.  Has anyone else had this problem. 

I doubt I will be ordering from this company again.

My starship is powered by Doomslug!!

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 03:53:15 AM »

What you have there is a very rare problem.
I've purchased twenty or more sabers and haven't had your problem.

Very sorry to hear about your trouble

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 04:11:57 AM »

Sorry to hear this.  I’ve ordered nine sabers from UltraSabers and never had this problem.  This has got to be incredibly frustrating, but try to remember that there are real people on the other end of those emails.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

adamkiz
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 02:35:36 PM »

Marlena from customer service has responded to me via email.   She informed me that ultrasabers will refund up to $15 for return shipping if , upon inspection, the problems with the sabers are not user error.     After reading so many good reviews about this company i was surprised to see that i would have to pay for return shipping.   

it seems that Marlena will take care of me. 

Thank you.

My starship is powered by Doomslug!!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 04:45:07 PM »

Marlena from customer service has responded to me via email.   She informed me that ultrasabers will refund up to $15 for return shipping if , upon inspection, the problems with the sabers are not user error.     After reading so many good reviews about this company i was surprised to see that i would have to pay for return shipping.   

Thank you.
Yeah, no company is perfect, because it's staffed by people (who are not perfect), but US does a pretty dang good job.  Thanks for updating us with the status, and good luck with all of this!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 04:52:44 PM »

Marlena from customer service has responded to me via email.   She informed me that ultrasabers will refund up to $15 for return shipping if , upon inspection, the problems with the sabers are not user error.     After reading so many good reviews about this company i was surprised to see that i would have to pay for return shipping.  

Thank you.

Great to hear, Adam

I understand it can be frustrating at times when you're ready to have fun with some sabers but understand that things can be broken from shipping and US.  Nothing's perfect but UltraSabersloves all of their customers which is why we have the SaberForum and the many sales and raffle events. I recommend taking a breather next time before making a harsh statement prior to contacting UltraSabers, we do feel your pain and things do go wrong; however, UltraSabers will typically rectify the situation.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: