Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: New babies! (Teaser: higher res coming soon!)  (Read 2748 times)
CinderYin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -7

“I am the embers of my rage.” -Darth Cinder

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2019, 05:32:58 PM »

I have two things to say:
GOR-

and

GEOUS!!

The Apprentice has such lovely clean lines (and like Sids said, the windowed emitter looks fantastic  Smiley)!

But your Dominix LE saberstaff takes the cake!  B-E-A-Utiful ensemble (and the dual red blades are wonderful compliments to the black and silver hilts  Grin)

And welcome to the Forums!  If you haven't done so I would recommend perusing the sections that the Forums offer; the Customs, Saber Pictures, the Spin Zone, the dedicated Star Wars thread, and Fan Fiction sections have some incredible information/entertainment available!

Point!

Not gonna lie I kinda read this in the voice of Bruno from “Dancing with the Stars” and I loved it. Thank you so much for your kind words! All my free time has been dedicated to absorbing all of the information this forum has to offer, or at least trying to. Especially the artistry section!

Smiley

current collection ~
Apprentice LE v5 [Diamond]
Phantom v4 Saberstaff w/ Premium Sound (Blazing Red)
Aeon v3 Stunt (Guardian Blue)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2019, 07:24:19 PM »

DWTS is fun, and Bruno is definitely quite the character.  Now that you've mentioned this, I hear it in my head that way, too.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: