Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Crimson Fallen Emerald & 2019 Fallen Raffle Dominicide LE Emerald  (Read 2811 times)
Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« on: December 07, 2019, 06:52:18 PM »

The beasts are here, a pair of Emerald Sabers! The Crimson Fallen and Dominicide LE (2019 Fall Raffle Emerald Prize). Thank you Ultrasabers for a pair of monsters!

Unboxing videos attached with more videos later  Wink

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sunYOhVPwmU&amp;t=17s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sunYOhVPwmU&amp;t=17s</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=romMBgJFxyA&amp;t=183s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=romMBgJFxyA&amp;t=183s</a>

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 09:33:44 PM »

OMG! I like the Crimson Fallen, such a nicely detailed saber. I'm also a fan of the Dominicide LE but boy what a beast of a saber that is!

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 02:58:10 AM »

Awesome sabers!  That's a cool emerald transition.  I have my Initiate currently going between GB and a violet somewhere between VA and BVA.  I did silver FOC pulses like lightning so it mimics a thunderstorm.  Have fun!

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2019, 06:15:49 AM »

As stated on YouTube,  I can't wait for your reviews.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2019, 07:29:38 AM »

Thanks guys. The Emerald sabers are cool fun seeing it change color. The Crimson Fallen is great. I love the mat/sandy feel of the grip section. I have never felt that kind of grip of any hilt before. The Cimson Fallen is surprisingly light weight. Great job Ultrasabers!

Apologies for the typo mistake "2019 Fallen Raffle ... "  Grin  (I don't know how to fix the title)

Daniel1988
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 06:23:31 AM »

As always Lord Sidious, LOVE your new sabers and your videos. Glad that someone else went with the Crimson Fallen and chose some great colors I see! Thank you for sharing and I always look forward to your review videos.

My sabers (as of 8/9/23): (*s)=sound
1.) Frankensaber-Blazing Red (*s)
2.) Grandmaster LE-Sentinel Yellow
3.) Shock LE-Violet Amethyst w/Qd
4.) Dominicide LE-Tri-cree F.Orange
5.) Apprentice LE V4-Guardian Blue (*s)
6.) Dark Graflex-BR (*s)
7.) Spectre-B.Violet Amethyst w/Qd (*s)
8.) Consular-Tri-Cree Consular Green w/Qd
9.) Prophecy V3-SY
10.) Sentinel LE V5-SY
11.) Third Sister LE-VA
12.) Survivor LE- BVA (*s)

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2019, 03:53:54 AM »

Thanks, here is my Crimson Fallen Emerald Saber. It is fantastic! I like the sandy feel of the grip section.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya4IxJk4rwU&amp;t=103s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya4IxJk4rwU&amp;t=103s</a>

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2019, 01:04:20 AM »

My wife has decreed that my Fallen shall be CRIMSON!! (after seeing the reviews) Now I have to see if I can get the emerald/sound upgrade.  Guess I'll find out what 27 years will get me.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2019, 03:07:48 PM »

My wife has decreed that my Fallen shall be CRIMSON!! (after seeing the reviews) Now I have to see if I can get the emerald/sound upgrade.  Guess I'll find out what 27 years will get me.

My wife is getting the fallen for herself, so I lost out on that.

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Reval
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2020, 08:25:42 PM »

These are the exact sabers I was configuring. Would you say the Dominicide is too heavy for dueling?
The Fallen is already in the shopping cart but the Domincide im not sure about? Any advice would be dope.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2020, 09:13:28 PM »

These are the exact sabers I was configuring. Would you say the Dominicide is too heavy for dueling?
The Fallen is already in the shopping cart but the Domincide im not sure about? Any advice would be dope.

Yes, the Dominicide is a large hilt and it is imposing. For dueling, you need much practice to control the beast! Time for something different and the Dominicide might be the one that does that!

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2020, 10:27:08 PM »

Two awesome looking sabers...and in exactly the colors I would have picked as well. That crimson fallen looks quite amazing. Kinda picturing it with a yellow blade if I ever get one Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2020, 12:47:48 PM »

That Crimson Fallen is a beauty

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: