Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Wonder Woman 1984 Teaser  (Read 542 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« on: December 07, 2019, 08:50:38 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUM9Dksp-Ic&amp;feature=share" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUM9Dksp-Ic&amp;feature=share</a>

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 10:19:52 PM »

I really loved the first one. However, there something about this one that makes me uneasy. I'm not sure if it's the casting of Kristen Wiig as Cheetah or them bringing back Steve Trevor. But, with all that in mind, I will still give it the benefit of the doubt, as I do with all movies.

Also, is it just me, or have the finally turned on the brightness filter? Compare the colours of Justice League, Aquaman and this trailer to the other DCEU movies and there is a massive contrast between them.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 12:55:18 AM »

The first WW and Aquaman did that which I remember there was a discussing involving the two of us that is similar to what you just mentioned. DC and Warner Bros. took Mr. Snyder's Batman trilogy and tried to use the dark and night time theme which was getting tiresome

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2019, 01:12:07 AM »

To be fair, Since the first Wonder Woman was based in WWI, Many films use a dark filter for Films set in WWI or WWII.  But since this is set in the 80s I'm guessing its meant to match the Era as well attempt to "course Correct".  I like that her Costume has comic colors on it now. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: