Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: It's Been A Looooong Time...  (Read 1995 times)
Jewish Jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

Watches, Maryland Terps FB/BB, sabers!

« on: December 09, 2019, 01:26:27 AM »

It's been years since Ive been here...even though its on back order, I just ordered a Chosen One CE, in of course, blazing red....

I had a Graflex CE in Guardian Blue, and a Bellicose in Consular Green...both of which somehow met their demise in a move from Hawaii to Maryland once I got out of the Air Force...so I guess I fell away from the sabers after that. I dont perform, I dont do any wielding tricks, I dont quite nerd out over Star Wars, but I loved all the movies growing up, and the new ones so far...I just like what Ultra Sabers offers, and they put out a fantastic product, so its hard to say no to a new light saber.

Don't know why I decided to come back to the saber world at this time...lol. I guess you could say the Chosen One chose me...

Glad to be back, and I cant wait until its in stock, and on its way to me!

Sabers: Chosen One CE (coming soon)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 01:33:21 AM »

Hey there, J. Jedi!  Welcome back but sorry to hear about your last sabers that met their untimely death. Glad that your'e back with a Chosen CE!

Jewish Jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 01:48:02 AM »

Thanks!!

I was very upset when I went to put new batteries in, and all I got was a repeated high pitched clicking sound, and no light... Cry DOA...

I'll try to take better care of this one...lol.

Also, Im amazed that my initial review of the Graflex I got waaaay back in 2012, is a featured video on the Ultra sabers Graflex CE product page...awesome!! LOL!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 05:33:05 AM »

Hey J Jedi, welcome back. Sorry to hear about your sabers. Is there any chance they can be repaired? Congrats on the Chosen One CE.  I'm seriously thinking about getting one myself. I also may get myself another Graflex (Dark version). Gave my 1st Graflex SE to a really good friend who was going through some stuff. Thinking I might want that one back.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Jewish Jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 10:32:41 AM »

Thanks! I tried, without success...gave the hilts to a friend for use as a prop...I'm quite excited for this new saber...when they get it back in stock, and whenever I receive it, I'll let you know how it is, if you havent purchased one by then, haha!

lowlead
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -38

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2019, 09:18:44 PM »

Shalom!

Oh man ya CAN'T go wrong with a Chosen One - especially the CE version.  Iconic.  Can't wait for pics!

Jewish Jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2019, 11:42:03 PM »

Shalom!

Oh man ya CAN'T go wrong with a Chosen One - especially the CE version.  Iconic.  Can't wait for pics!

SHALOM!! Thanks! We might be waiting a while...still "processing" LOL!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2019, 01:41:12 PM »

Get you a Gator guitar bag, they hold sabers pretty good. I don't think the bag is long enough to hold a whole saber though. I mostly use mine for my guitars but I'm sure it'd make a great saber bag too. The soft gigbag type bag so Tongue Just a thought. Now I kinda need an extra one as well Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Anakin Generation
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

I and the Father are One.

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2019, 05:13:55 AM »

Shalom back to you Jewish Jedi. Thank you so much for serving our country. In your Soul reach out to the Force day by day and become One with it in all respects. There is only Love in the Force, nothing else, there has never been any diminution for anyone in advancing on the path of being a Jedi. It is only a path of Love. I recommend you do this and connect to the Lightsaber and lifestyle that most suits you, and then you will be more connected to who you truly are, and always have been.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: