Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE  (Read 1101 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« on: December 09, 2019, 02:12:27 PM »

I can't wait!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahZFCF--uRY&amp;feature=em-uploademail" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahZFCF--uRY&amp;feature=em-uploademail</a>

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 03:25:11 PM »

I'm worried. Looks a little too Stranger Things-esque for me. And I know Stranger Things is influenced by the original movie. And I know both the show and this movie have Finn Wolfhard in it. But, I'm worried. Saw nothing in this trailer to get me excited for the movie.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 05:50:46 PM »

Trailers are just there for you to get excited about, I noticed you get worried about a lot of things. Just give it an open mind to watch it

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 05:58:15 PM »

Trailers are just there for you to get excited about, I noticed you get worried about a lot of things. Just give it an open mind to watch it
We have seen great trailers for bad movies and bad trailers for good movies. I want the movie to be good, but I only get worried if a trailer doesn't get em excited as the movie may end up the same way. I know it's only a first trailer, but still the worry is there. That's not to say I'm not gonna give the movie a chance. I will do. Generally speaking, a bad trailer will only dampen my enthusiasm for a movie. It won't stop me watching it or wanting it to be good.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 09:50:53 PM »

I can't say I'm excited, but definitely interested.   I assume these are Egon's Grandchildren and I wonder if he moved the containment unit to that farm and without him there to watch it a leak developed.  This, Black Widow and WW 84...next year is shaping up to be a good movie year.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 03:06:20 AM »

Anyone else notice the sign saying Shandor Mining?   Shandor was the Gozer worshipper who built the building in the first film

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2019, 12:00:24 PM »

To each their own, I'm looking forward to it myself since the original cast are returning minus Rick Moranis and the late great Harold Ramis. RIP

Anyone else notice the sign saying Shandor Mining?   Shandor was the Gozer worshipper who built the building in the first film

I noticed that and I'm thinking that since it's Shandor, My theory is that  there will be something that involves the mine itself where ghosts are trapped there for some time

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2019, 12:57:55 PM »

To each their own, I'm looking forward to it myself since the original cast are returning minus Rick Moranis and the late great Harold Ramis. RIP

I noticed that and I'm thinking that since it's Shandor, My theory is that  there will be something that involves the mine itself where ghosts are trapped there for some time
Possibly.  We see either Zuul or Vince Clortho makes an appearance.  I wonder (if this is Egon) he moved to that Farm to research the Mine

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2019, 01:02:23 PM »

Possibly.  We see either Zuul or Vince Clortho makes an appearance.  I wonder (if this is Egon) he moved to that Farm to research the Mine

I would like to see new ghosts of course and I'm sure it's Egon since Harold is no longer with us and it's a easier selling point that almost honors the character and the actor at the same time

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: